+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twin 125's TODAY

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Twin 125's TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I'm copying this one and sending to your wife. Tell somebody else who has only been married for a year or two. You are KILLING me.
    No problem. BTW, it will be 29 years this July.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how I see NASCAR. This ought to be really good.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1464669
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 02-17-2006 at 11:57 PM.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    This coming from an lspoo fan who are the most NEGATIVE mofo's on the planet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I guess that's where you learned it?
    You talking bout DWAYNE??!!!!!????!!!!:icon_wink

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Here's how I see NASCAR. This ought to be really good.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1464669
    Thank you for that. "I'm on fire..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Alright guys...I watched the race on and off and caught the last 30 laps...before I give my opinion, tell me how it was from a NASCAR fan point of view.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

Opinion of this NASCAR fan..................

I hate Tony Stewart, always have, always will. He's a punk. If I'm on the front row at Bristol and he crashes and catches fire, I wouldn't ................

Hypocrite. Talking all week about safety, and he wrecks the #17 and #24.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    You talking bout DWAYNE??!!!!!????!!!!:icon_wink
    DFM is no lspoo fan.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Alright guys...I watched the race on and off and caught the last 30 laps...before I give my opinion, tell me how it was from a NASCAR fan point of view.
    As it turned out there wasn't much planning required in the fuel/pit thing so this race wasn't as exciting as some. Still good, just not as good as it could have been.

Give me back the days of racing to the caution flag!

The mess between Stewart and Kenseth should have been enough to catch the attention of the non-fan. I was really hoping to see Kenseth try to take him out. Stewart is wearing very thin on me too Beefcakes. It's NEVER his fault.
    Last edited by maddawg; 02-20-2006 at 10:17 AM.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Tony was completely to blame with the 17. I don't think he was trying to wreck the 24. I maybe mistaken but I saw Gordon drift up and Stewart was there, thats racing. I agree with his black flag penalty and Kenseth's afterwards. I think Nascar ought to knock off some driver points for Tony's antics in the race.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Real racing begins next week when they go to Fontana - no plates and plenty of speed -

Decent race - not a GREAT Daytona by any standards - the Busch race and IROC were better and my man Mark Martin won the truck race -

Tony showed his a$$, but that's Tony and he is one of a rare breed - still he is probably the best driver $1 for $1 on the circuit -

I thought the 17 was the car to beat until Stewart took him out -

I have my doubts on whether the 48 team should have been allowed to run - it looks like Kanus will get another 3 race suspinsion - they should have impunded the car and made them pull out the back up or tore it down completely -

Johnson will be docked points and be the only Daytona winner to come out of the RACE - not leading the points -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I didn't understand much that I was watching...I understood enough to decide that Tony Stewart isn't one of my favorites. I guess you gotta like crashes more than I do. Every time that stupid caution flag would come out, I'd change the channel. Maybe I still don't understand...luckily, there wasn't much else on TV.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Let's see - it outdraws everything else on the TUBE except the NFL and March Madness -

Enough said -

BTW - there is ONLY ONE Junior and that's Junior Johnson -

If Tom Wolfe gets NASCAR, anyone can get NASCAR -
    I never cared a thing about car racing until I went with my brother in law who had pit passes at Talledega.

There is some serious partying that goes on. ANd the eye candy is unbelievable.

A married man could get himself into some serious trouble if he had a mind to.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beefcakes
    Opinion of this NASCAR fan..................

I hate Tony Stewart, always have, always will. He's a punk. If I'm on the front row at Bristol and he crashes and catches fire, I wouldn't ................

Hypocrite. Talking all week about safety, and he wrecks the #17 and #24.
    I'm only a casual NASCAR fan, but I don't like Stewart either. Maybe it's because he's a yankee. Yankees should be outlawed from NASCAR. :icon_wink
    Go Tech!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

This Just Out. The President of Miller Brewing Company has publicly annouced that Miller Brewing Company would like to put a "wager" on this years Nextel Cup. The bet, that Kurt Busch will finish ahead of Dale Hernhart Jr. in the final standings. The loser of the bet will have to paint their car the opposing brewery's color (Jr loses he paints his car blue or Busch loses he paints his car red) for one race in 2007. The offer is good until Sunday (before the race). I just got the memo. Talk about big ones!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    This Just Out. The President of Miller Brewing Company has publicly annouced that Miller Brewing Company would like to put a "wager" on this years Nextel Cup. The bet, that Kurt Busch will finish ahead of Dale Hernhart Jr. in the final standings. The loser of the bet will have to paint their car the opposing brewery's color (Jr loses he paints his car blue or Busch loses he paints his car red) for one race in 2007. The offer is good until Sunday (before the race). I just got the memo. Talk about big ones!
    Yep -

And "I've got a great ride because of my daddy was #3" will NOT have the NADS to take up the offer -

As anyone can see I'm not a #8 fan -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread