+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Tech...STUD ATHLETES PRODUCED?

Puppy jt45 is an unknown

LA Tech...STUD ATHLETES PRODUCED?

Hey Siu fan here. I have a ? for ya. I am trying to think of the pro athletes that you guys have produced without looking it up i'm curious as to who you have. If I am thinking correctly you have had some stud!!!! athletes.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: LA Tech...STUD ATHLETES PRODUCED?

Karl Malone, PJ Brown, Paul Millsap, Willie Roaf, Troy Edwards, Tim Rattay, Luke McCown, Mickey Slaughter, Terry Bradshaw...that's just off the top of my head...some more informed fans can extend my list.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

I am a young alumni so I will be able to tell you the recent studs and some of the other fans will have to tell you some of the athletes before my generation. What I considered stud were players who went on the play professionally.

All-Time Greats
    Terry Bradshaw
    Willie Roaf
    Karl Malone
    P.J. Brown

Recent Greats
    Tim Rattay
    Luke McCown
    Ryan Moats
    Troy Edwards
    Paul Millsap

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Billy Ryckman, Roger Carr, Doug Evans, Chris Boniol, Matt Stover, Grant Williams, David Segui, Leo Sanford, David Lee -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Fred Dean -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Billy Ryckman, Roger Carr, Doug Evans, Chris Boniol, Matt Stover, Grant Williams, David Segui, Leo Sanford, David Lee -
    Evans won a Super Bowl with the Packers and Stover won a Super Bowl with the Ravens. Was Boniol on the Cowboys during there Super Bowls?

Josh Scobee

Are you talking about the baseball player David Segui? I had no idea he went to Tech.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Mike Barber
    Mike Green
    Garland Gregory
    Ricky Stubbs
    Teresa Weatherspoon
    Cheryl Ford
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy jt45 is an unknown

Pretty salty list....that is what I thought.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Ricky Stubbs was not a pro, but if he were hurdling today, he would probably be paid by somebody.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17
    I am a young alumni so I will be able to tell you the recent studs and some of the other fans will have to tell you some of the athletes before my generation. What I considered stud were players who went on the play professionally.

All-Time Greats
    Terry Bradshaw
    Willie Roaf
    Karl Malone
    P.J. Brown

Recent Greats
    Tim Rattay
    Luke McCown
    Ryan Moats
    Troy Edwards
    Paul Millsap
    What? No Hogdawg and his famous 40 yard dash time?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17
    Stover won a Super Bowl with the Ravens.
    The Giants, too.

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    The Giants, too.
    Are you sure? http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1377

Ravens played the Giants, if that's what you mean.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

NFL Players: Chris Boniol, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Carr, Fred Dean (MVP Defense?), Troy Edwards, Doug Evans, Bobby Gray, Roland Harper, Luke McCown, Trey Junkin, David Lee, John Simon, Ryan Moats, Leo Sanford, Garland Gregory, Tim Rattay, Larry Anderson, Willie Roaf, Pat Tilley, Josh Scobee, Matt Stover, Grant Williams, Joe Raymond Peace, Mickey Slaughter, Mike Barber, Billy Ryckman, John Robert Williamson, Johnny Robinson, Glenell Sanders, Robert Brunet, etc.
    Help me out here...there are more...

Plus several CFL all-stars and Hall of Famers such as Tommy Hinton and Matt Dunigan

Plus about 10-15 current or former WNBA players

Our best known NBA players would be Karl Malone, PJ Brown, Mike Green, Randy White, Jackie Moreland
    Last edited by dawg68; 02-17-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Roland Harper - Chicago Bears fullback 1970's
    Robert (?) Brunet - Washington Redskins running back - 1970's
    Jackie Moreland - pro basketball 1960's
    Mike Green - pro basketball 1970's
    Leon Barmore - men's basketball 1960's - legendary Lady Techster's coach
    Dwayne from Minden - golf

Since the thread asks for STUD athletes I didn't think it would be appropriate to list the many great women athletes but there would be a long list also.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

I was pretty good at intramural flag football myself.

+ Reply to Thread