+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's gonna happen?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

What's gonna happen?

Reading some of the heated threads under this section got me to wondering. LIke the Kennel and Dawgpound that went to the wayside when certain people graduated, is The Blue also a short-lived spirited group of students that will pass when their hardcore organizers graduate and move away?

What steps are being made to branch out and get other students involved? I mean, my beef when the Kennel and Dawgpound were around was that they were — and I have people that have agreed with me 100% — mostly comprised of one group of folks who didn't really make an effort to get other students involved...

I'm just playing devil's advocate and wondering what's in the plans for what's to come, since jford and others can't lead the blue for ever

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: What's gonna happen?

The Blue has gotten interest at TOFT and hopefully we can get people at orientation to help recruit. If this is run currectly the Blue can live forever.

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Orientation would be a good idea. Just make sure the Blue brings fans together and doesn't separate one group of fans from another. That would not be good for the school.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I’m totally with y’all on this one. Continuing The Blue is something that is a huge concern of mine. We have several freshmen that are involved and will hopefully be around and willing to carry this on when some of us upperclassmen leave. We’re gonna try to get some guys out here for orientation also to recruit incoming freshmen. We have taken many steps to make sure that the official workings of The Blue are easy to follow and continue. We’ve established recognition through the campus and are currently looking into getting recognized by the state as a non-profit organization. Our constitutional requirements are very liberal on membership, i.e. you aren’t required to paint up. lol. We are open up to all students.. working on boosting membership. I realize that The Blue isn’t about me or anyone else currently in The Blue, we’re about Tech support. We’re not the first fanatical Tech fans to come along and I know that we won’t be the last, and I hope that The Blue will be around for them. This is sort of an abridged version, bet we definitely have a vision for the future of The Blue, one that doesn’t have me painting up in it. lol. Hopefully this helps out a bit..?

“T”

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I'm with you. It would be great if you could get other students to care about and participate at games with the zest you guys do.

+ Reply to Thread