View Poll Results: Who will be at the last game of the season on February 27th?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Live in Ruston and will be at the game!

5 18.52%
  • Live in Ruston and will not be at the game.

0 0%
  • Live out of town and will be at the game!

13 48.15%
  • Live out of town and will not be at the game.

8 29.63%
  • I will be at the game alone.

1 3.70%
  • I am bringing people with me!

9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: February 27th

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

February 27th

Who will be here for the last home game of the season on the 27th?

"T"

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Re: February 27th

Me....Go Dawgs!!!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Don't forget March 4 is the last Lady Techster home game.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Come on Huss!!!!! Tell dust that you're staying for the game...but wait until after she says, "I do." That way, she's legally bound already. She won't mind.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I plan to be at all the rest of the games. Hopefully I can get my mom here, too. She's the one who got me hooked on Tech sports, and as far as I know she has NEVER been to a home Tech basketball game (definitely not Techsters). She has bronchitis this week, though, so I'm not sure if she can make the trip from Georgia.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

How come T and Jford got to vote twice and I only got to vote once? I hope to talk a few people into coming to the game over the weekend so I guess I fit into both I live in Ruston and will be at the game and I am bringing people I guess.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Haha, Juice you had to select multiple boxes. lol. It's ok. I'm just glad your gonna be here and you're bringing people!

"T"

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Haha, Juice you had to select multiple boxes. lol. It's ok. I'm just glad your gonna be here and you're bringing people!

"T"
    I am trying to bring people. I have gotten some semi positive responses from some kids I have been trying to get to games all year. I will be stuck in Alabama with a bunch of high school kids this weekend so I will try and talk as many of them into going to the game as I can.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I am trying to bring people. I have gotten some semi positive responses from some kids I have been trying to get to games all year. I will be stuck in Alabama with a bunch of high school kids this weekend so I will try and talk as many of them into going to the game as I can.
    Juice,

High School kids get in for $2. However, the Blue is extending them an invitation to paint with us. If you can give us some ahead of time notice (email davidorges@yahoo.com), maybe they'd be interested in that?

Maybe you already know this. I don't know who you are.

Joseph McMahan
    Genesis 11:6

+ Reply to Thread