+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: # 20 !!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

# 20 !!!!!!

Tech moves up in the AP poll to # 20!!!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/news;_...v=ap&type=lgns

Congrats Lady Techsters and Staff!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: # 20 !!!!!!

WAY TO GO TECHSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We could climb to as high as 15 by the end of the regular season, with a little help of some teams losing in front of us.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

All-time appearances:

1. Tennessee 500
    2. Tech 444
    3. who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    All-time appearances:

1. Tennessee 500
    2. Tech 444
    3. who cares?
    Yes, and think of it this way. We have one of the youngest coaches in the country that is building this program back. I see a good 444 appearances in our future. Pat, on the other hand is getting a little older. She probably has about 200 more in her. That means that in the future, WE will be #1 on that list.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I can't wait till the day that I see Tech rise above Tenn for good and establish our dominance once and for all!

"T"

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

I don't begrudge Pat Head Summitt her success, though. She's worked hard--and unlike many other coaches and sportswriters, she's typically been respectful of our program at La. Tech.

But, back to the topic at hand, congratulations to the Techsters and to Chris Long and staff! I will admit that this team has done more than I'd expected coming into the season. I have all the respect in the world for Chris Long, but I just assumed he'd have to spend a year or two cleaning up Kurt Budke's mess.

Kudos to Chris for pushing this program back into the top 20!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

So many times, the Techsters have started the season in the top 10 and many of us complained it wasn't no. 1 ! So rising from nowhere on the list is extremely pleasant! Just win out. Only one team will do that once the conference tournaments start and only one will be national champion!

Why not us?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

hmm....LSU, why won't you play us? are you scared?

JFord

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    hmm....LSU, why won't you play us? are you scared?

JFord
    Sue Gunter never wanted to play us. I don't know how Pokey feels about it. I would love to get a home and home with them. That is probably the catch. They, most likely, would want us just to come there, instead of a home and home. The Techsters, historically, were always the better program, so we would never agree to that.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

If we play big schools, especially in Womens Basketball we must Demand a one for one situation where they come to us first! Bring on the Tigers! My house in BR will be open to anyone who needs a place to stay if we ever go play in the PMAC! The Tigers would be Dawg Chow!

Go Techsters

T

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    If we play big schools, especially in Womens Basketball we must Demand a one for one situation where they come to us first! Bring on the Tigers! My house in BR will be open to anyone who needs a place to stay if we ever go play in the PMAC! The Tigers would be Dawg Chow!

Go Techsters

T
    Didn't Tennessee change our deal to a 2 for 1? I doubt LSU would ever agree to a 1 for 1.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I the article say's we're number 20 but I can't find it on any polls what's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg
    I the article say's we're number 20 but I can't find it on any polls what's the deal?
    They have not updated the poll on ESPN yet. We are #20, though.

The coaches poll should be out later today, as well. It will be interesting to see where we fall in that.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg
    Check this one out.

http://sports.si.cnn.com/default.asp...women-poll.htm

+ Reply to Thread