+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tech Grad on HGTV

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Tech Grad on HGTV

My wife is pissed. Oh well.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

The wife was browsing HGTV.com and found that Tech alum Alice Fakier has a regular video column on the website on home design. She found several mentions of Louisiana Tech in articles about Alice.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_design_o...516637,00.html
    http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_98..._33648,00.html

Old news now but Alice was named 'Tech Young Alumnus of the Year' back in September.
    I wonder if the interior design program has seen an increase in students since Alice's appearance on Design Star.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    The wife was browsing HGTV.com and found that Tech alum Alice Fakier has a regular video column on the website on home design. She found several mentions of Louisiana Tech in articles about Alice.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dc_design_o...516637,00.html
    http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_98..._33648,00.html

Old news now but Alice was named 'Tech Young Alumnus of the Year' back in September.
    I wonder if the interior design program has seen an increase in students since Alice's appearance on Design Star.
    Roughedge, it is okay, you can admit taht you browse through HGTV.com, we wont think less of you. You dont have to pin it on your wife.

Just kidding, but this is great news. I always love to see a Tech alum getting national publicity.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Anybody selling a house is crazy if they don't watch some HGTV to get ready to sell their house. My mom came and stayed with me for a couple of weeks when I had the knee replacement and we watched all HGTV all the time instead of the Law & Order episodes I had DVR'd to be watch. It was pretty interesting. Fortunately I'm not longer a couch potato w/ a bad knee so I don't watch that much, but it definitely has some interesting shows!

+ Reply to Thread