+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech Grad on HGTV

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Re: Tech Grad on HGTV

I noticed this show is on tonight at 7:00 if anyone wants to watch.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I saw an adversitment with her in it the other day and forgot when it was on. More importantly, is there a place where we can vote for her?
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

She did a great job on the first show. Man, they have some wacked out contestants on there. One of those ladies needed some treatment.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    She did a great job on the first show. Man, they have some wacked out contestants on there. One of those ladies needed some treatment.
    Yes she does....good thing that wacko got the boot.

What did you think about Temple? ............I hope she and Alice make it far!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I was watching a show on HGTV a couple nights ago and they showed a house in Shreveport and the couples name was Robert and Debra(?) Reneau. Any relation to our Prez?
    Go Tech!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Watched the show for the first time last night, it's just alright, but I'll watch to see how far she can make it. Even though her team lost last night, she was deemed the strongest of the group ("most solid work", was the quote). The winner gets their own HGTV show, and honestly, I don't see her winning (not sure if she has enough charisma), but she'll be my favorite dark horse now since she's a Tech grad.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I heard that she has her own "store" here in Shreveport, has anybody else heard this or know where it is?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

For those interested, Alice is in the top three, and they really seem to like her. Next Sunday night is the selection of the top 2. From there, they mentioned that America would vote for their favorite to win. So WW, I think we will be able to vote starting next week. Not sure how, but I'll post on here if she makes it to final two.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

You beat me to it. Caught the show last night and she shined in her video presentation. The only natural left of the three (if you're into competitive home design).
    Louisiana Tech University

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

If we get to vote, we might want to make the link to vote up front and in your face on the board so all loyal Tech people can go there and give her a boost!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

She is the best of the 3 left. I think she has a real shot at this.

Who was dismissed this weekend?

Temple

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Temple
    thank god. all she did was whine and cry like a little baby. in my opinion, she should have been booted off the episode when she was in charge of the project redoing the kitchen.

of course, that's the only episode i've seen, so my opinion is a little warped. i am glad for alice, though. she's representing tech very well!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    thank god. all she did was whine and cry like a little baby. in my opinion, she should have been booted off the episode when she was in charge of the project redoing the kitchen.

of course, that's the only episode i've seen, so my opinion is a little warped. i am glad for alice, though. she's representing tech very well!
    I was glad she got kicked off, as well. The next one should be that shaggy blonde guy. Is he still in it? He was an SOB on that kitchen project. Of course, the one heading that up was not a good leader and it showed.

+ Reply to Thread