+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bracket Contests

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bracket Contests

Just as a heads up, we WILL be hosting several NCAA Tournament bracket contests this year again. I'll post more when we get closer, but be sure to put on your calendar to visit the site after Selection Sunday. I'll probably be posting the brackets on the Monday following selections.

We will probably NOT be hosting a WAC conference bracket, though. There just isn't enough time between the seedings and the tournament for people to get their picks in. I MAY change my mind on that, but even if we do, it will not be a prize contest.

I will probably put together 3 contests - 2 men's and 1 women's. The two men's will be:
    1. Pick the entire bracket
    2. Pick 2 rounds at a time and then repick for the next 2 rounds

The women's will be a complete bracket contest only. History shows that people just aren't interested enough in the women's bracket to come back every week for two more rounds of picks.

Chris

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Bracket Contests

Sweet. I'm ready to reclaim my title!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Re: Bracket Contests

Bring it on.

+ Reply to Thread