+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: When did you join BB&B?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: When did you join BB&B?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    99% of the dates are correct. You can look them up yourself. Your's may be wrong because you went through at least one name change (maybe more).

It seems that most of the people that think their dates are wrong went through name changes. Can't help with that.

Also, allot of folks wrote posts as "Guests" on the original Delphi board without registering an actual membership name. One of the better features of the old Delphi board was that you could write posts to BB&B members and carry on a dialogue as a guest, without ever registering. So, I'm sure a few folks don't realize they were posting as a guest for several weeks or even several months before actually joining the BB&B as a member.

HD
    I should've change my screen name a long time ago. If I knew what would've become of the internet I'd have have never used my unusual real first name as my screen name. But, I'm not changing now. I still lived in Michigan when I started coming to the board and I think I moved back to Baton Rouge in May of 1999, so perhaps I did post as a guest (or just read) for a while before I started posting. Actually, it was probably winter - think I remember finding it on a snowy Michigan weekend when I was really wishing to be back home in Louisiana.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Dug and Gup, yo.

Ah, when the internets was new and shiny....

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I started reading BBB in 2002... It was on a random search I did looking up Tech stuff for a report. It's been entertaining reading for the most part. I've tried joining twice before this time but I could never finish the registration or something, I don't know what went on...

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Delphi forum, not sure of the exact date but it was probably around 97-98 just a rough guess.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I started reading the old Delphi board back in 1998. It's been interesting seeing this board grow as it has over the years...

Puppy jem019 is an unknown

I started reading the old Delphi board after the SMU game back in 2001 (first WAC game)...joined shortly thereafter. That was during my second year at Tech.

+ Reply to Thread