+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you join BB&B?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: When did you join BB&B?

Started reading about a year ago and joined about 6 months ago. Found out about it from my nephew. If you can get them to the site, you can real them in and make them bigger Tech fans. Just need to find out most effective way to get them to the site!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog
    If you can get them to the site, you can real them in and make them bigger Tech fans. Just need to find out most effective way to get them to the site!
    That's the truth!

Found out about this site last Feb. during a Mardi Party in Shreveport. I was introduced to a guy as "He's a big Tech Fan Also". He called me out on the porch. Wanted to know "How big a Dawg Fan are ya?" Needless to say after talking to him I tucked my tail and ran under the porch! I couldn't hang.

Started reading last Feb. Started posting, well look over to the left.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I joined back in the Delphi days. My roommate and I used the same log-in name. I remember posting comments about Crowton and him not running up the score.
    Geez... that must have been back in 1997 or 1998?

TF!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    I joined BB&B during the summer of 1961---for those of you who remember, a very, very HOT summer.
    Global warming.

I can't remember either. It was on the delphi board. I lurked for a long time. Hogdawg and Slaudawg were really ripping people up back then, and it took me awhile to get the nerve to jump into the fray.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I apparently joined shortly after the board was formed. I'm not sure, but it was in either 97 or 98. Cartek, you were posting when I became an active poster, so you were more than 6 years ago.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I would say in '98. On the delphi board I was dogswin88, back then I didn't post nearly as much but I read a lot like I do today.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Delphi 3/24/1998
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/dawgbytes/start
    The good old days

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

I joined in the beginning when you didn't have to register way before Delphi. I believe it was Dawg Bytes (Don Matthews)from Texas who started the BB&B message board that evolved into Delphi then to what we have today. I was surfing the internet in ninties and came upon the message board went to sign the guest book and saw that I was the second or third behind Boise's BroncoBob who had found the site prior to me. That was a season we first played them and he was looking for Tech info. I'd say it was almost 10 years ago.
    Last edited by VegasDawg; 02-23-2006 at 06:41 PM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

See where my join date was 9/1/99 -

I guess I lurked for the 98 season and 99 basketball seasons -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

I was around in the Delphi days...and I was already graduated from Tech by then.

WoW I feel old!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grimey
    Whenever it was on Delphi. 7 years ago?
    Me too, I remember the old Delphi forum. I can remember talking about Grant Williams and our morman free safety John Noel (I think was his name) from Utah. Man how times fly by.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Puppy EEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around here EEDawg72's Avatar

I started reading on the old Delphi forum also. But I didn't read much until the new forum started. Now the BBB is in my list of check them everyday sites.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I know a guy named pocko who joined in Nov. 99. He told me that he lurked for a long time before signing up.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Come on now. surely I'm not the only one that dates back to the first "Geo-cities" Board?

Dawgbytes, when did you start the first board????

No,no, a few years after WWII.

+ Reply to Thread