View Poll Results: How much would you be willing to pay for a latechbbb.com e-mail account?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • $10/year

6 13.04%
  • $15/year

3 6.52%
  • $20/year

6 13.04%
  • $25/year

11 23.91%
  • More than $25/year

2 4.35%
  • I wouldn't be interested

18 39.13%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: latechbbb e-mail accounts

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Poll latechbbb e-mail accounts

In the coming days/weeks, we are going to begin offering a premium service here on BB&B. You have probably noticed that some of the site administrators have e-mail addresses with the @latechbbb.com domain. You will now be able to purchase an e-mail account at the same domain! We are asking for your input to help us price this service. Please remember that ALL revenue from this service will be invested back into either this website or Louisiana Tech Athletics.

So tell us, how much would you be willing to pay for your very own username@latechbbb.com e-mail account?

Chris

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: latechbbb e-mail accounts

I'm not sure I need another account, but I wouldn't mind cutting y'all a check if you need it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

You can set these accounts up to forward to one of your other ones if you want. That is the way I have mine set up.

Chris

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I think it is a great idea. I would be willing to pay whatever you guys wanted. You guys are awesome and I really appreciate all that ya'll do to keep this site up and running. Living out of state, it is imperative for me to have this information. I would buy an email account and probably just get the email forwarded to my bellsouth account. A great idea.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Thanks for the input and the support!!!

Chris

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I probably wouldn't actively use the account, but it seems like a good way to raise money. For that reason, I checked the "$25/year" box on the survey.

But, if you guys decide to charge a little more, I would be willing to pay it since it's for a good cause.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Ok so i'm poor as all get out so I checked $10, but it's a great idea and I'd prob pay whatever and have it forwarded to my main account.

"T"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by T
    have it forwarded to my main account.
    That's what we are all doing -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

When are we looking to have this up and running?

We have it available now.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Wow... didn't realize that either. How much do I owe you for an account??

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

Im interested as well!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

It will be fun to have people ask what the email address stands for and proudly explain it to them, complete with a link to BBB and Louisiana Tech.

+ Reply to Thread