Thread: February 27 - Dawgs vs. Idaho

Threaded View

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

February 27 - Dawgs vs. Idaho

Our last home game in men's basketball is February 27th. Our dunkin dawgs will be playing a weak Idaho team that is 1 - 11 in the WAC and 4 - 20 overall. However, since this game is during the break, attendance is sure to be low even though it is the final home game AND even though Paul will shatter his 28 rebound single game record AND even though Corey Dean is close to his 1000th point. In response to this situation and emails from the Blue (and other BBB members), Louisiana Tech's athletic department is offering a discounted price for high school students. Leah has offered T and myself the opportunity to help promote this.

Will anyone be local in the area (or local to a nearby high school) and willing to help promote this event? I'm not sure what all that would involve, but if nothing else I'm sure the high schools will let us hang a few advertisements in the hallways (or if nothing else they'll add it to the morning announcements).

Also, I feel inclined to point out that Leah is amazing.
    Last edited by Abominable Gorilla; 02-22-2006 at 03:56 PM.