+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Convenience Stores & Service Stations in Northeast LA

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Convenience Stores & Service Stations in Northeast LA

TV 8 News has learned FBI agents and local law enforcement authorities are conducting a raid of service stations and businesses owned by Middle Easterners in Northeast Louisiana. Agents executed search warrants today at 10 businesses in Tallulah, Delhi, Monroe and Ruston. The FBI says the raids are part of "an ongoing criminal investigation." Police sources tell TV 8 News the raids target possible money laundering and counterfeiting in connection with suspected domestic terrorist activity. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is said to be taking part in the investigation. TV 8 News will have details at 5, 6,and 10.

http://www.knoe.com/fullstory.php?id=1253

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Convenience Stores & Service Stations in Northeast LA

Just thought some of you might find this interesting or maybe someone on here knows more info on this,

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: FBI Raids Middle Eastern Owned Convenience Stores & Service Stations in Northeast LA

WOW! This should get interesting. I wonder if this has to do with the guys they arrested Monday in Ohio I think it was?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Folks, it is time to PROFILE! Nary a one of these folks would be confused for anyone of the TECH posters on this board.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

May be a stupid thought but could underground gasoline storage tanks = bombs.Lots of foreign people (arabs and Indians from India) own the stores.I guess this is profiling at its best.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Folks, it is time to PROFILE! Nary a one of these folks would be confused for anyone of the TECH posters on this board.
    About time someone agress w/ me on this issue. Profiling should have started 9-12 after the towers went down.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    About time someone agress w/ me on this issue. Profiling should have started 9-12 after the towers went down.
    No matter if it is a stated policy or not, profiling is being done already.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Do we know yet which locations in Ruston were targeted??

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I remember the story about a local beer truck driver who pulled up to a convenience store on the morning of the 9-11 terrorist attack. He found all the middle eastern types that ran the store huddled around a TV, talking excitedly and laughing. He told them to forget getting any beer for their store, and drove off.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    AMEN! It is not done near enough. My wife gets pulled out of line at airports every time instead of the olive skinned, black hair, bearded arab looking guys. OK... I look a little like that as well but they never pull this black bearded german male over.:icon_roll Go figure!
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 02-23-2006 at 09:37 AM.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    No matter if it is a stated policy or not, profiling is being done already.
    You obviously do not travel very much, and you are unfamiliar with the DOT's written policy about who, who, and why you may search an individual. Three airlines have been fined for "allegedly" not following the guidelines and taking noncompliant Middle Eastern men between the ages of 18 and 40 off their flights.

I have been search down to my drawers twice in the last 3 years...and you think they profile!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

I dont know what all the hub bub is about. Georgie said today that "People don't need to worry about security."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/...ity/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    AMEN! It is not done near enough. My wife gets pulled out of line at airports every time instead of the olive skinned, black hair, bearded arab looking guys. OK... I look a little like that as well but they never pull this black bearded german male over.:icon_roll Go figure!
    Nice job editing your post to make it more extreme.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    I dont know what all the hub bub is about. Georgie said today that "People don't need to worry about security."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/...ity/index.html
    When you read the article, you realize he is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Nice job editing your post to make it more extreme.
    Why thanks! It's all about the presentation isn't it. :icon_roll Hey, I'm the one that started the USA Port thread. "Fair and balanced" you know.

+ Reply to Thread