+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scouting Report on The Blue

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Scouting Report on The Blue

During the pre-game festivities of begging the opposing team's players for an autograph, one of the New Mexico St. players said the Blue was in the team's scouting report. Actually, she said, "Are ya'll those fans I read about in the scouting report?" and then mentioned later it saying something about us calling players bad names.

At first, I thought she was just being sarcastic and joking back with us, but I began to believe she might be serious when the New Mexico St. coach IMMEDIATELY complained about us to the on duty police as soon as he walked onto the court floor.

I'd really like to know if we really made their scouting report. Obviously that's not the kind of thing that they would leak to the media, but I would LOVE to get a copy of their notes.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: Scouting Report on The Blue

Dued that would be something to frame and have forever!!! How many times do a group of students get put on the scouting report?

"T"

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty cool ....... That's what is known as home court advantage.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

FREAKIN' A RIGHT!!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Congratulations, gang. keep up the good work and keep creating funny stuff.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    During the pre-game festivities of begging the opposing team's players for an autograph, one of the New Mexico St. players said the Blue was in the team's scouting report. Actually, she said, "Are ya'll those fans I read about in the scouting report?" and then mentioned later it saying something about us calling players bad names.

At first, I thought she was just being sarcastic and joking back with us, but I began to believe she might be serious when the New Mexico St. coach IMMEDIATELY complained about us to the on duty police as soon as he walked onto the court floor.

I'd really like to know if we really made their scouting report. Obviously that's not the kind of thing that they would leak to the media, but I would LOVE to get a copy of their notes.
    When ya'll make the pre-game notes of an opposing MEN's team ya'll will really have accomplished something -

Outside of Ruston, Fresno and Hawaii - there are usually less than 500 people at the wbb games -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Guys! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

If anyone else complains, I'm going to shoot an email and ask the university's permission to stand courtside during pregame warm ups. That cop was extremely rude in the way he approached us.

But that being said (this was supposed to be one post), having the coach complain only made me harass harder.

New Mexico St. isn't used to having real fans.

+ Reply to Thread