+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Recruiting

Does anyone know if Long is looking @ the girl from Simsboro, I think her name is Patterson. She reminds me of Cheryl Ford

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Question Re: Recruiting

Who is Long looking @ that could be long-term help?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi
    Who is Long looking @ that could be long-term help?
    We have two great HS seniors that will be awesome for us coming in. The recruiting season starts again after the season, so I am unsure who else he is going to go after.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Slow down, reb, you're asking too many questions, too fast.:icon_roll
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 BB&B Women's Bracket Contest Champion SDDawg has turned a few heads around hereSDDawg has turned a few heads around here SDDawg's Avatar

My husband and I went to see Cy-Fair play Cinco Ranch on Tuesday in the Texas playoffs and then again last night against Westside. There is a sophomore at Cy-Fair High School that is incredible. 6-2 with incredible hands. She can run the floor, play D, and she looks to have the leap to dunk. And totally unselfish!! I would love to have her as a Lady Techster!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

have you emailed/contacted our coaching staff? or just told us on the board?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Patterson is 5'9.how exactly does she remind you of Cheryl Ford?I agree she is a good player but not exactly center material or even Forward for that matter.Still wouldnt mind having her.

2006 BB&B Women's Bracket Contest Champion SDDawg has turned a few heads around hereSDDawg has turned a few heads around here SDDawg's Avatar

I have not contacted the coaching staff but was thinking that it might not be a bad idea! She was impressive. The team was nationally ranked and a HUGE part of that is her play. Here's a lit bit from the last poll. I'm sure they'll fall out of the poll since they lost last week.

Cy-Fair (Houston) (34-0)
    Nneka Ogwumike dominated in two victories. The 6-2 sophomore star exploded for a career-high 42 points in a 63-55 win over Cy-Creek and had 26 in a 60-36 defeat of Langham Creek.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg
    I have not contacted the coaching staff but was thinking that it might not be a bad idea! She was impressive. The team was nationally ranked and a HUGE part of that is her play. Here's a lit bit from the last poll. I'm sure they'll fall out of the poll since they lost last week.

Cy-Fair (Houston) (34-0)
    Nneka Ogwumike dominated in two victories. The 6-2 sophomore star exploded for a career-high 42 points in a 63-55 win over Cy-Creek and had 26 in a 60-36 defeat of Langham Creek.
    Email the coaching staff and let them know what you have seen. They will respond to you, I am sure, when they get back from Idaho. All of them are very good at responding.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Is this TX girl's high school close to Eboni or Quantae's home town? If so, I'm sure they have mentioned her to Coach Long, because they likely played against her last year.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Call or e-mail anyway. If you don't get an e-mail back, call and talk to Katie. I think she would be a good one to talk to, though I'm not sure. Maybe I just said call Katie because we were students at the same time.

Ignore all of that. Definitely e-mail, and follow-up with a call if they don't get back; don't assume they know about her!

Puppy ldmickeyd is an unknown

I think Cy-Fair is in the Houston Area which is closer to Eboni's home because Cedar Hill which is where Quantae played is in Dallas.....
    Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life
    Is this TX girl's high school close to Eboni or Quantae's home town? If so, I'm sure they have mentioned her to Coach Long, because they likely played against her last year.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Just where did BIRD play in the Houston area?

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46
    Just where did BIRD play in the Houston area?
    Westbury High School in Houston.

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg

Cy-Fair (Houston) (34-0)
    Sadly I moved from Cy-Fair too soon. My BBB name used to fit, but I need to change it.

Cy-Fair stands for the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. It is located in NW Houston along Hwy 290 toward Austin. Cy-Fair is the original HS and is the flagship, but there are now 7 5A highschools in the district. The freshman class at Cy-Fair this year was 1,800 kids. At one point the CFISD was the fast growing school district in the nation and averages 2,000 to 2,500 of student growth per year. When you consider that the Ruston area schools probably have that as a total population the numbers are really staggering.

I know some of those girls as many came up through the Fairfield Sports Association basketball program which I got to run for several years before we moved to the frozen tundra. Tech actually tried to sign a DL player several years ago, but he switched his commitment and went to Houston.

+ Reply to Thread