+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another thank you to Budke

Bulldog Bull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her gameBull619 is on top of his/her game

Another thank you to Budke

I just wanted to let you know that Chrissy Givens, former 4 time 1st team all-state bb player from Ouachita, has been selected as the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year in the SunBelt Conference. She is also a 2nd team Academic All Amercan with a 3.87 GPA and is listed as an Honorable Mention National Naismith Player of the Year.

Coach Barmor was quite familiar with Chrissy and was actively recruiting her, but after Budke took over he decided to take a local product over Givens. Look at Givens stats - 21.1 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 4.4 apg, and 3.2 spg. I would definitely have taken her.

Oh well no use crying over a lost player. But thanks again for trying to kill the Techsters, Budke.
    Last edited by Bull619; 03-04-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Re: Another thank you to Budke

I'm soooooooooooooooo glad he's gone, doing so great at OK-State !!!:icon_wink

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Hind sight is 20/20... and that doesn't guarantee that she could do the same thing here. We have a solid team this year, and great potential next year.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I was reading the OK State message boards, and they seem to be satisfied with Buttke. They believe that they will be a middle of the road Big XII team next year, and they believe they will compete for the title the next.

Maybe Buttke will schedule some old TVCC opponents to TRY to get some wins under his belt next season...

You have to learn to crawl before you learn to run the steeplechase!! haha

Buttke sucks, and I promise this is the last thing I'll ever say about him. Time to move forward. BEAT THE WAHINE!!

+ Reply to Thread