+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

#18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We climbed in the USA Today/ESPN Coach's Poll to # 18 !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...l/usatpoll.htm

Congratulations Lady Techsters and Staff!!!!!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: #18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TECHSTERS!

Just keep winning!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

January, 1979 and the Techsters debuted in the rankings at #18. Ms Flo used poster board and a marks-a-lot to post it at Memorial.

(What is the past tense of "debut"?)

Here we are, 27 years later. Dern, some of us are getting old..:icon_roll

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    January, 1979 and the Techsters debuted in the rankings at #18. Ms Flo used poster board and a marks-a-lot to post it at Memorial.

(What is the past tense of "debut"?)

Here we are, 27 years later. Dern, some of us are getting old..:icon_roll

The more things change, the more they remain the same.
    Maybe we need Ms Flo to make a special appearance and make us a poster board again!

Let's hope that we repeat history of those years following 1979.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Maybe we need Ms Flo to make a special appearance and make us a poster board again!

Amen Champ, Amen !! Congrats to the Techsters !! Moving back up to the big leagues !!!

Puppy tech fan is an unknown

Way to go Techsters!! Keep up the good work.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

What do you think BUTT-key thinks when he sees just where the Lady Techesters are and where they are going. do you think that he regrets that he did not put Margaret D in the NC2A tournament last year?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME BABY!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Following 1979? How 'bout a return trip to the National Championship game!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Following 1979? How 'bout a return trip to the National Championship game!
    Well, if we followed 1979, we would start next year as a repeat of 1980 - the beginning of the dynasty years. :icon_wink

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Well, if we followed 1979, we would start next year as a repeat of 1980 - the beginning of the dynasty years. :icon_wink
    I can remember making signs to hang on the bridges over I-20.

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird
    I can remember making signs to hang on the bridges over I-20.

Good times!
    Those were the days! I remember that well. Wish we could see some great signs between Shreveport and Ruston to welcome Hawaii to Tech territory. I think a welcome sign at the airport would be pretty nice. Some on the Interstate might drum up some casual fan interest, as well. :icon_wink

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Those were the days! I remember that well. Wish we could see some great signs between Shreveport and Ruston to welcome Hawaii to Tech territory. I think a welcome sign at the airport would be pretty nice. Some on the Interstate might drum up some casual fan interest, as well. :icon_wink
    Speaking of...

I was thinking the other day that I wish we kept a billboard on I-20 in Ruston that would post sports news. The local college in Savannah, GA, has something like that; in fact, I'd never have known how successful their basketball team is (in Div III) if I hadn't seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    Speaking of...

I was thinking the other day that I wish we kept a billboard on I-20 in Ruston that would post sports news. The local college in Savannah, GA, has something like that; in fact, I'd never have known how successful their basketball team is (in Div III) if I hadn't seen that.
    A new item to add to the list. :icon_wink

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

A new item to add to the list. :icon_wink
    Yeah, but do we put it on the athletic department's list or the BB&B list?

+ Reply to Thread