+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two quick questions...

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Two quick questions...

I have just two quick questions for those in the know...

1. I keep trying to set the "Quick Style Chooser" to the standard white, but my computer obviously has a preference for the red ... because whenever I navagate away from the page where I changed the style, it reverts back to the red background. Is there a way of permanently selecting a "style"? I'm running Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1 on Win XP if that helps any.

2. Whose feet do I need to kiss or what mountain must I climb to become one of the revered "inside dawgs"?

Thanks!

dawgcrazy [IMG]images/icons/state-t.gif[/IMG]

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Two quick questions...

I can answer the first one. I assume you mean you are using the pull down on the bottom left. Try going to the User CP and go to Edit Options and near the bottom is an "Forum Skin". Be sure BB&B Standard is selected.

Let me know if that takes care of it.

For the other, go to your User CP and the groups area and submit a request for membership to the Inside Dawg group.

Chris

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    I can answer the first one. I assume you mean you are using the pull down on the bottom left. Try going to the User CP and go to Edit Options and near the bottom is an "Forum Skin". Be sure BB&B Standard is selected.

Let me know if that takes care of it.

For the other, go to your User CP and the groups area and submit a request for membership to the Inside Dawg group.

Chris
    Thanks for your help. Sadly, I already had "BB&B Standard" selected under the user CP. My computer is still wanting to default to red. I've always said this computer has a mind of its own...if only I could get it to work in my favor...

In other news, I have already submitted a request (about a year ago) to join the inside dawg group, and it won't let me resubmit...

Thanks for all the hard work you folks put into the forum. It's a lot of fun!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Try selecting BB&B Standard in the bottom left, exit your browser, then come back.

Aside from that, try clearing your cache and see if that fixes it.

Chris

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Remember whenyou submit a REQUEST to INSIDE DAWGS - you have to tell me WHO you are -

If you don't, I automatically disregard the request -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread