+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a little help with Softball signs

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Need a little help with Softball signs

Hey I never said how long I was gonna give up the show for...there is always a loophole Choudawg I made sure to cover my basis when I made that comment...lol....But I hope I'm wrong and Paul does come back.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    Hey I never said how long I was gonna give up the show for...there is always a loophole Choudawg I made sure to cover my basis when I made that comment...lol....But I hope I'm wrong and Paul does come back.
    Me, too... I mean... about the "coming back" part.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Did this project get finished???

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

we did it a while back, we just spent more than we had planned. it got covered though.

if you want to help softball, save up for when we decide to do something big for them, like the locker rooms dwayne mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread