+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Cane's was never this easy."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"Cane's was never this easy."

Great quote from the big monkey fellow...:icon_wink

Yeah, I know, he's a gorilla. Also, great job getting the crowd going, Ape. You did a better job than Champ and our so-called cheerleaders.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: "Cane's was never this easy."

You know I was commenting to him after he started the wave and went through each section getting fans to cheer that I hadn't seen the TAC that pumped up in a long time. Great job tonight Ab Gorilla making the game more enjoyable.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Even JO and DR participated in the wave...

I was a little concerned, though, when you had two sections trying to out-ape each other when one of our players was getting ready to shoot FTs. It didn't seem to matter, but it would help my ulcer if you could pay closer attention to that next time...

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    Even JO and DR participated in the wave...

I was a little concerned, though, when you had two sections trying to out-ape each other when one of our players was getting ready to shoot FTs. It didn't seem to matter, but it would help my ulcer if you could pay closer attention to that next time...
    Totally, 100%, correct. I apologize. I appreciate the feedback. However, the wave was not my idea. One of our volleyball players who is now on that athlete council suggested the idea. The dry erase board makes it easier to be heard.

I do appreciate the feedback though. The game was awesome.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

The dry erase board is a GREAT idea. I can't believe that we didn't get any answer from that sexy #13. Best looking player that I've seen in the TAC this year!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

From the Hawaii game..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The cop came up to us before the game and told us that anyone who directed anything specific at any of the players would be immediately and automatically ejected, no matter what the content (like the Blue has control over everyone who sits courtside). I don't know if champ knew that, but I really appreciated that he took the dry erase board. They can't eject the mascot!

Lucky 13 is hot though. I wonder if I can find her on facebook.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    The cop came up to us before the game and told us that anyone who directed anything specific at any of the players would be immediately and automatically ejected, no matter what the content (like the Blue has control over everyone who sits courtside). I don't know if champ knew that, but I really appreciated that he took the dry erase board. They can't eject the mascot!

Lucky 13 is hot though. I wonder if I can find her on facebook.
    What is going on with this game conduct stuff in the TAC. Back in the days when I was in Hoop Troop we always pick a player out on the opposing team and try to make her cry (make fun of her playing skills, size, looks, whatever that can get her to lose her concentration on the game).

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

[quote=Abominable Gorilla]The cop came up to us before the game and told us that anyone who directed anything specific at any of the players would be immediately and automatically ejected, no matter what the content [quote]
    Well . . . maybe the uniforms need to patrol the stands AWAY from the Blue. Our locals in the stands are just as, if not, more crude than the Blue.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    They can't eject the mascot!
    Actually, they can. I've seen it done one time. Don't remember who or when, but I've seen it.

Puppy fan316 has turned a few heads around herefan316 has turned a few heads around herefan316 has turned a few heads around here

Rumor has it, that the WAC is making Tech do away with Student row next year, due to vulgar language, and things from this year. Don't know for sure, have heard this from several different people

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan316
    Rumor has it, that the WAC is making Tech do away with Student row next year, due to vulgar language, and things from this year. Don't know for sure, have heard this from several different people
    I think we already talked about this and it is not specific to Tech if it is true. I wouldn't buy any of this until the WAC says it for sure.

And even if they get rid of the student row how are they going to stop us from standing there?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I think we already talked about this and it is not specific to Tech if it is true. I wouldn't buy any of this until the WAC says it for sure.

And even if they get rid of the student row how are they going to stop us from standing there?
    Easy....a court-long press table will likely return. That looks far better on television than one row of chairs. I never liked the idea of courtside chairs, but there should have been at least two rows if they were to be used at all.

The WAC and game officials have every right to control game management policies. In the NBA occupants of $1000+ courtside seats aren't allowed to stand continually and harrass players and officials. At NCAA games courtside seat occupants should be subject to the same rule players on the bench are...stand to spontaneously react to good play and then sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    Easy....a court-long press table will likely return. That looks far better on television than one row of chairs. I never liked the idea of courtside chairs, but there should have been at least two rows if they were to be used at all.

The WAC and game officials have every right to control game management policies. In the NBA occupants of $1000+ courtside seats aren't allowed to stand continually and harrass players and officials. At NCAA games courtside seat occupants should be subject to the same rule players on the bench are...stand to spontaneously react to good play and then sit down.
    NBA and NCAA are different. NCAA is more of a specator sport. When is the last time you have seen anything like the Cameron Crazies at an NBA game? Sure the WAC has every right to control what we do courtside but nothing we do is bad enough to warrent it and would IMO lead to step back in WAC basketball cred.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Anybody watch the Duke/NC game last night? It looks like Duke puts all of their students in the bottom tier of seating so that they are closest to the floor. Everyone else sits in the upper tier. Be great if we could fill the bottom tier with students every game. Did you also see that most of their students dress/paint up for the game? I am not a big fan of Duke, but you can see why Cameron is such a special place to play a game.

+ Reply to Thread