+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reno or Bust!

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Reno or Bust!

I leave for Reno at 7:00 am! I'll meet up with two others in Ruston arround 12 ish.. Pray for us... I'm not sure if my car can make it all the way to Reno and back!! See yall when I get back!!!

Go Dawgs and Techsters!!!!!

"T"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Reno or Bust!

Be careful bro... I'll be praying for your safe journey.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    I leave for Reno at 7:00 am! I'll meet up with two others in Ruston arround 12 ish.. Pray for us... I'm not sure if my car can make it all the way to Reno and back!! See yall when I get back!!!

Go Dawgs and Techsters!!!!!

"T"
    "T",

Some of us older guys remember the days when we made long road trips to see TECH play. Those road trips are some of my best college memories. You have a safe trip to Reno and I'll see you in Reno on Thursday.

This may be kind of late but I would encourage BB&B members to give these guys a few bucks for the road trip even if you do it when they return. These guys have contributed their time and effort in making the games more fun to attend. IMO, we should support their efforts to attend the tournament.

I will pray for you and your car.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Reno or Bust indeed. Hey, did ya'll know it is against the law to solicite money in public? It is also against the law to wear a mask in public. So, standing on the side of the road in downtown ruston in a gorilla suit asking for money will definitely get the cops out there.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

So where exactly were you standing? and did you get a ticket?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    Reno or Bust indeed. Hey, did ya'll know it is against the law to solicite money in public? It is also against the law to wear a mask in public. So, standing on the side of the road in downtown ruston in a gorilla suit asking for money will definitely get the cops out there.
    i did know soliciting money is illegal, especially if it's on a federal or state highway. however, the mask thing is a bit much. come on. what did the cops think you were doing, trying to rob the cars on the road or something? that, to me, was a bit much.

theprofessor

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

He still made the front page of the RDL...

Reason's you can't wear masks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11729362/

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

That sounds about right for the RPD I knew. 4 cops at a traffic stop...yeah, that's them.:icon_wink
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Reason's you can't wear masks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11729362/
    I totally agree with this article. However, I feel that my case is different because everyone knows who I am. There is a good reason for what the police did though.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I totally agree with this article. However, I feel that my case is different because everyone knows who I am. There is a good reason for what the police did though.
    I agree. I am glad ya'll had a safe trip, it meant a lot for our fans and teams that ya'll were there!

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

RPD just doesnt have anything better to do

+ Reply to Thread