+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sewage Rate Increase

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Sewage Rate Increase

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...EWS01/60307003

I guess this means I will need to GO at work more often to keep costs down.:icon_wink

Although we hate for taxes to be raised, this is actually better for us. I was told in a Haz-Mat class in December that we are getting rid of chlorine treatment, for I believe UV treatment.

This is good from a terrorism stand point, no chlorine tanks to keep up with. Some people may think I am crazy for saying that, but one of Hamas' leader used to live here in Ruston, 2 of the World Trade Center bombers in 1993 went to school in Louisiana (Tech and ULL). So this isn't far fetched. The bombers, I think, have been caught, but the last known where abouts of the Hamas' leader was Israel. He is still wanted in this area for a major charge, but I can't remember what it is. If you see him please feel free to

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Sewage Rate Increase

Add those terrorists to a suspected terror cell in Bastrop that garnered FBI investigation. I don't know what ever came of it, I want to say they either ran or got arrested. FBI was monitoring cell phone calls at a Nextel service center that my brother worked at. Glad to know this area is a hot bed.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Re: Sewage Rate Increase

Actually, what I was told in Community Emergency Response Team course, is that the northeast Texas, northwest/central Louisiana and southeast Arkansas area had a very large concentration of Middle Easterners. I THINK we were told it was one of, if not the largest, concentraion in the South.

+ Reply to Thread