+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gorilla Makes Front Page

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Gorilla Makes Front Page

AG made the front page of the RDL. If anyone gets that paper, he might want to see it when he gets back.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Gorilla Makes Front Page

I believe those two guys have surpassed altadawg as Tech's #1 Superfan.

I hope the $383 he raised was enough for lodging, gas, beer, and a little bit of food. Can't wait to read the stories about their trip.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

I hope they took I-20 all the way to Vegas and then up. Longer trip but the weather from NW Nebraska along I-80 all the way to Reno is bad right now....

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    I hope they took I-20 all the way to Vegas and then up. Longer trip but the weather from NW Nebraska along I-80 all the way to Reno is bad right now....

You mean the gorilla might make the paper again on the side of the road if they take I-80?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    You mean the gorilla might make the paper again on the side of the road if they take I-80?
    Lets hope not. They may run into a closed road up there in Wyoming for a little while if thats the route they took. Hopefully they went south.

What type of vehicle are they in or do we want to know?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Lets hope not. They may run into a closed road up there in Wyoming for a little while if thats the route they took. Hopefully they went south.

What type of vehicle are they in or do we want to know?
    2000-ish model Honda Civic. Tried calling T's cell but it went straight to voicemail.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

talked to a corporal here... she said that they obviously just didn't want him there. The mask thing can be listed under criminal mischief.... if the cops wanted to be jerks, they could have brought him in. for some reason, some cops see that as the same thing as walking into a bank with a mask on.

I wish I knew which cop it was... I know the Assistant Police Chief very well.:icon_wink

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The route we took was I20 to I35 north in Dallas. We then took I40 west from Ok. city. I40 brought us all the way to Hwy 93 which we took north over the hoover dam into Nevada to Hwy 95. Hwy 95 connected us to I80 to Reno. Total time there: 30 hours and 45 minutes. Total time returning: 34 hours. The adventure of the trip is another story to the soon to be added new thread.

Also to be added in the soon to be thread is the story about raising money and the police. But, to quickly add one point, they were as polite as you could be. I sure was nervous though.

+ Reply to Thread