+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google AdSense

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Google AdSense

Go to The-Blue.org and see the ad on the bottom of the page. Google will pay us from $.10 to $1.00 everytime someone clicks an ad. I don't think you can say no to that. Bad thing is, Google has to approve your site for an account. Go to: adsense.google.com to apply.

JFord

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Re: Google AdSense

Good idea. Google is one of my favorite companies right now, they seem to know how to do things right. I think you can go into your adsense account and tailor the type of links they place on your webpage, so that they make more sense. You can tell them you are a college sports webpage and then your links will be relevant to that, right now I looked and you get some really strange links.

Oh and don't just go clicking on all the links all the time, I believe that Google monitors the clicks and if they see a lot of clicks coming from the same ISP in a short amount of time with no conversions (people buying something from the clicked site) they will pull your account or at least disable it for a while.

Also, once you get some content on The Blue site I am sure that there are plenty of people around here that won't mind linking it to their websites. I know that I wouldn't mind that at all.

Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread