+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the game???

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

Anyone watching the game???

Anyone watching the Lady Techsters game on the internet?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Anyone watching the game???

It doesn't start until 10:30pm

oh ok. do you lag when trying to watch the games on the internet?

what part of texas?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

...sigh...I am now back in the dorms so I don't know if I will get a good feed to the WAC website. Please pray that my connection will work so I can see the Lady Techsters win instead of only listening to it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

My connection does pretty well here - no lag. I had a little trouble when I first tuned in to the Fresno game, but it usually does fine. If you are watching on a dial up, though, I doubt it will work very well.

It keeps buffering when trying to watch it on the internet. This technology has got to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlands Dawg
    what part of texas?
    Tyler

I have broadband in my house, but setup a wireless router. Do you think that might be slowing it up?

Im in The Woodlands

Im in The Woodlands
    That is what I figured. :icon_wink If you leave now, you can make it here during the first half.

Have you tried to reboot. I would think you could get it with no problem.

I've created a room in the flashchat named "Louisiana Tech Vs. Idaho"

I've created a room in the flashchat named "Louisiana Tech Vs. Idaho"
    You will have plenty of company, I am sure. I have started staying away from chat and the messages during the game. I have a cable connection and, when I go back and forth, it slows my connection down.

My internet connection is working fine but the video is buffering all the time

You don't think wireless has anything to do with it?

+ Reply to Thread