+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the game???

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Anyone watching the game???

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlands Dawg
    You don't think wireless has anything to do with it?
    It might. I am no computer expert, though. In fact, I am a computer dummy on most things. :icon_wink

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

A wireless connection shouldn't be causing you a problem I wouldn't think. I have a wireless connection (54 mbps) for my laptop and I used it the other day to watch one of the games. It seemed to work just fine. Strangely enough, sometimes it seems that my wireless connection is faster than my wired connection. Go figure.

Dawgyinmiami

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Anyone watching the Lady Techsters game on the internet?
    This cracks me up. The mics are still open and these radio guys are talking a bunch of stuff. Earlier one said to the another: can you keep talking, I gotta piss really bad!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    This cracks me up. The mics are still open and these radio guys are talking a bunch of stuff. Earlier one said to the another: can you keep talking, I gotta piss really bad!

It amazes me that they don't realize that the mics are on. Who was it that was so great a week ago? The one that sang during the breaks and got so excited? Was that the Idaho guy?

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

You don't think wireless has anything to do with it?
    No, the wireless shouldn't be slowing it down. Even if you have the slower wireless standard (b), that should still be faster than even a cable broadband connection.

I have Comcast cable connection with a wireless (g) connection and I have never had any problem watching on the Internet.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Thank goodness Malcolm is calling the net cast

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30
    Thank goodness Malcolm is calling the net cast
    I think I am going to have to rely on old school Malcolm with no video feed. Tech internet sucks.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

What is the score?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Hasn't started yet Aub. They just started the shoot around

Guess the band is there... I keep hearing "BORING!" and "SO WHAT" during the intros for Idaho.

14:55 6-6 Idaho playing that STUpid slow down offense. Long needs to press!

11:05 Tech 19-12

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

they need to change to rules - add a 10 second back court violation.

also whats up with when they line up for free throws, no one gets in the first lane. the girls game needs to grow up.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We are so much quicker! Gotta stop making silly mistakes though.

42-24 at the half

Thought I would check in at the half. Idaho is playing the type of ball that I HATE! I hate the slow down take 15 seconds off the clock before mid court type game. They can't run with us, so this is their plan.

We started out shaky with the turnovers, but are doin our thang now! We just have to be careful in the second half and keep building more cushion. If I remember correctly, Idaho came back in the second half at their place.

+ Reply to Thread