+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THEY MADE IT!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

THEY MADE IT!!!!

He called me back, but i couldn't tell what in the world he was saying. I did hear post a new thread and that they were freezing their nuts off. They also were 2 miles away from the arena. Anyways, I hope that they are able to hop on here later and post something more than what I can post.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: THEY MADE IT!!!!

Do you know how many they have and if atleast T is painting up?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Congrad on your 1,000th post!

I have no clue. I would assume that he'd be painting up if he's going. If he didn't, i'll nominate him for a swirly when he returns.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I can see them now, Dumb and Dumber style, riding a moped with the gorilla on the back. Glad they made it. I hope they get loud!!! Did they take any boxes??

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Congrad on your 1,000th post!
    Wow I am already at 1000! This is so unexpected. There are so many people to thank. Thank you everyone that argues with me. This is as much your honor as it is mine. Thank you Brian for voting in every online poll about Tech like eleventy billion times (not sure what this has to do with my 1000 posts). Finally thank you Tech for being so great. We may not win all the games we want to but atleast we are better than ULM.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

He called me back, but i couldn't tell what in the world he was saying. I did hear post a new thread and that they were freezing their nuts off. They also were 2 miles away from the arena. Anyways, I hope that they are able to hop on here later and post something more than what I can post.
    Glad they made it. I thought about them while I was at work yesterday. BTW, did he mention if there were any other Tech fans there?

Like I said... his cell was pretty choppy. I didn't hear much of anything, so I only posted what I know that I heard. I'll try to make sure to call him tonight after the DAWGS WIN!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They had a great shot of T and the Gorilla last night on the webcast. They were standing on the floor by the cheerleaders yelling their heads off! GREAT TO HAVE FANS LIKE THESE!

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

It was funny to me last night. I could pick out various voices in the background of Malcolm's broadcast!

Dang, I wish I were in Reno.

I only caught part of the first half of today's game.... were they shown on TV today??

I only caught part of the first half of today's game.... were they shown on TV today??
    They made it during half time. T and Gorilla were holding up the dry erase board that said "Hey mom."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We have to beat USU now for obvious reasons, but also so that T and Gorilla can be National TV stars!

:icon_wink

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You made us all proud on the tube this weekend. Please drive home safe guys!

Any idea when they are coming back?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

T, AG, and Champ were quite a hit to the fans in Reno. I won't steal their stories but they have stories to tell us about their adventures. I can't wait to hear them.

T and AG, I want to know what happened with the Lawlor Event Center officials. Why did they 'pick' on you guys and the blue guys from USU? Tell us about this.

Who wrote the very funny dry erase board message carried around by Champ that got banned by the tournament official?

The fans behind me at the Lady Techsters/Nevada game were laughing so hard at Champ that 3 or 4 sections were watching Champ more than they were the game. His antics were the best. The fans behind me voted Champ the best mascot.

Although outnumbered, T, AG, and the Hoop Troop made this Tech fan proud. Good job. Thanks so much for your extra effort.

+ Reply to Thread