+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site Problems???

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Site Problems???

Is there something wrong with the site? I have noticed several duplicate posts and the site has been running slow(could be my internet). I keep having to close the window and open another and log in. Also, I type a message and click post and it doesn't do anything.

Did the Administrators do away with the red format of the site? I had my setting for it but today when I got on it was standard and I can't find where to change it back.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Site Problems???

Ask Brian!!!!!!:icon_roll .....LOL!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yes, we WERE experiencing some site issues. We should have these corrected now and all should be back to normal.

Yes, I did away with the red style until I can get it updated and working with this version of the forum software. It should be coming back pretty soon.

Chris

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Thanks Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Hey guys... In the "Flamer's Pit" forum, I was trying to read the "lspoo - are they division one thread" and it kept looping. It would refresh the page and go to the top every 4 seconds or so. I went all the way out of the thread, came back, same result. I exited the forum, came back, same thing. You know of anything that could be causing it??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ok, just happened again in the Joke thread in General Life Forum. Starting to think that it's just this computer. (I'm at work, never looked or posted on this computer before.) If you can't find anything wrong, it must be just me :bigcry:

Hell the worst part is that they are no marked "read", so now I'll have to try and figure out what I haven't ACTUALLY read!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Wait for the thread to finish loading. If it isn't fully loaded, it will pop back to the first unread as soon as it is.

Chris

I guess that I wasn't explaining it well.... it was freakin out.. I stood back from the 'puter.. it was in some weird loop. Kinda sucked.

EDIT: It's doing it again, in that same thread "lspoo div 1" Know of any settings on this computer that could be conflicting with someone's post? I can scroll down to JFord's post, and it looks like his button may be what's interfering. That's a guess.. .I think I'll try turning off people's signatures... even though my signature is freakin AWESOME! :c) Update ya again in 10 minutes.

Are their any other computer nerds that could help me out with this problem??

At work, my computer will refresh the page about every 3 seconds or so. It doesn't fully load the page, and it's extremly ANNOYING! The worst part of it is that it will mark those posts as read when it's looping. So when I get home, I have to figure out what I haven't read and go back and re-read it.

If you want to see it yourself, you can come up to the Police Department on a Sunday or Monday and I'll actually show you what it is. Lunch and gas money would be on me.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re-install firefox / install firefox (i hope you know better) and then see...

JFord

See now... the problem is that.... "I don't have internet access at work"

Also, the install features are all controlled by DP... so....

If you are running IE, go to Tools, Internet Options, Temporary Internet Files, Settings, and make sure you have the right setting there. I use Every Visit to Page. If you have Automatic, it may be doing something weird.

Chris

Chris, It still didn't work. Do you have any other ideas?

It was set to automatic, and I did change it to the Every visit option, but it's still looping. I'm trying a different format now to see if maybe it's something on the standard format that's kickin my ass. I'll edit the post in a minute and let you know if it worked.

HAHA, I can't even get my last post to load so that I can edit it! HAHA, it's looping even worse with the new format.

This blows.

I have NO idea. Never heard of anything like that happening. You don't have voice recognition turned on, do you?

Chris

+ Reply to Thread