It is time to submit your picks for our 2006 NCAA Tournament Bracket Contests! We will be hosting four (4) contests this year and you are welcome to join in on ANY of them!

Contest 1:

Complete NCAA Men's Bracket - Complete the ENTIRE bracket at one time. Scoring is as follows:

Round 1: 1 pt for each correct pick
Round 2: 2 pts for each correct pick
Round 3: 4 pts for each correct pick
Round 4: 8 pts for each correct pick
Round 5: 16 pts for each correct pick
Round 6: 32 pts for the correct pick

Contest 2:

2 Rounds at a time, seed scoring - You will only fill out two rounds at a time. After each 2 rounds, you will come back and pick the next two rounds. Scoring is a little different. It is the seed of the team X the round. So an 8 seed in round 1 is worth 8 points. An 8 seed in round 2 is worth 16 pts., etc. etc.

Contest 3:

NIT bracket - I'll have this one posted soon, but it will be a complete bracket pick like Contest 1

Contest 4:

NCAA Women's Bracket - Again, a complete bracket like the Men's

The pick sheets for contest 1 and 2 are up and ready. I should have the NIT in a little bit and will post a follow up message when it is ready. The women's bracket will be posted tomorrow.

To get to the entry page, go to www.latechbbb.com/contests/2006main.html or simply click on Contests in the main menu on the home page.

We will be giving away prizes and I'll announce those a little later. I'm been a little busy today and am running behind!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris