+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2006 Bracket Contest are OPEN!!!

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: 2006 Bracket Contest are OPEN!!!

Chris,

Just in case Duke beats Maryland in the ladies final, "Battey, Randy" is me!

Thanks!

By the way, I didn't know you went to Caddo Magnet too. I was a couple of years ahead of you, class of 84.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: 2006 Bracket Contest are OPEN!!!

Got it changed. Yeah, I started going in '84 in my Soph year. My wife is a graduate of Magnet as well. Class of '91. It's a small world!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread