+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FSU Game Time 7pm Saturday on ESPN2

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

FSU Game Time 7pm Saturday on ESPN2

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: FSU Game Time 7pm Saturday on ESPN2

Awesome. I'll make sure the folks in charge at Tolliver know about it.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Isn't Tolliver closed on the weekends?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Isn't Tolliver closed on the weekends?
    No; they just closed it for our ESPN BracketBuster game. We had the selection show on in there last nite with the volume jacked up.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

They had some complaints--don't know what they were--so sometimes it is closed, sometimes it isn't. A facilities request has been made for Saturday, and I will let y'all know if it goes through.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    They had some complaints--don't know what they were--so sometimes it is closed, sometimes it isn't. A facilities request has been made for Saturday, and I will let y'all know if it goes through.
    Now what complaints could they possibly have? That students were using a building designed for the sole purpose of students?

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Now what complaints could they possibly have? That students were using a building designed for the sole purpose of students?
    I don't know. I haven't been back since the SIU game night, so I don't know for sure if it is open on weekends now or not. You know how this place is on weekends. I can see wanting to keep it shut down to save energy and stuff, but I don't think that's what it was about.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

I dont know many details, but it was something with java city(they have a stand inside tolliver). I think they didnt like it being unlocked with nobody in there to make sure nothing was stolen. I guess they've straightened it out, because the game will be on in tolliver.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    I dont know many details, but it was something with java city(they have a stand inside tolliver). I think they didnt like it being unlocked with nobody in there to make sure nothing was stolen. I guess they've straightened it out, because the game will be on in tolliver.
    Maybe, they should open it up and make some money. :icon_roll

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Maybe, they should open it up and make some money. :icon_roll
    That would be my thinking, but they still close everything down here on the weekends-i think the cafeteria is the only thing open on saturday, sunday, and friday after 3

+ Reply to Thread