+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters-FSU on in Tolliver

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Techsters-FSU on in Tolliver

The Lady Techsters 1st round NCAA Tournament game against Florida State will be shown on campus on the big screen in Tolliver Hall at 7pm Saturday. this is directly from the SGA president, so it will be on this time!

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Re: Techsters-FSU on in Tolliver

BUMP

Just to remind anyone who wants to watch the game in tolliver tomorrow night

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I thought there was a thread on this. I'm planning to be there. Anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I thought there was a thread on this. I'm planning to be there. Anybody else?
    There is, you just responded to it:icon_wink

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Im thinking about watching it from the 504 but I might head up there.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    There is, you just responded to it:icon_wink
    Funny how you can't really capture inflection with typing... Yeah, I meant it in the sense of "That's right, I thought there was a thread on this, but I already posted something asking if anybody was gonna watch the game at Tolliver on another thread, so why did I waste my time over there instead of looking for the rigth thread and posting it here?" That didn't come through in the original post?:icon_wink

Funny how you can't really capture inflection with typing... Yeah, I meant it in the sense of "That's right, I thought there was a thread on this, but I already posted something asking if anybody was gonna watch the game at Tolliver on another thread, so why did I waste my time over there instead of looking for the rigth thread and posting it here?" That didn't come through in the original post?:icon_wink
    Gotcha, i didnt read it that way originaly

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Someone told me that Tolliver might not be open. idk

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Someone told me that Tolliver might not be open. idk

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I was planning on going to West Monroe for the Long Drive qualifiing, but can't get ahold of anyone there, so I assume that it's postponed. I was going to stop by and watch it on the way home... sorry guys, maybe next time! I told "T" that I wasn't excited to be the "old guy" sitting Tolliver with you young punks.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I was planning on going to West Monroe for the Long Drive qualifiing, but can't get ahold of anyone there, so I assume that it's postponed. I was going to stop by and watch it on the way home... sorry guys, maybe next time! I told "T" that I wasn't excited to be the "old guy" sitting Tolliver with you young punks.
    Who you callin' old, biotch?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Who you callin' old, biotch?
    ME honky

Well then don't worry; me and the Mrs. have you beat by at least a couple of years...

Game is on in Tolliver. Nobody watching but me and my family, though.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Hard to start a run against a team that is shooting well.

+ Reply to Thread