+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new recruits for next year season

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

Basketball new recruits for next year season

do anybody have any news on any new recruits

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Re: new recruits for next year season

I do not have a name but we are on a big time center out of the Jackson area. She is 6'3" and has game. Crenshaw is recruiting her. I also heard we will sign another scoring guard or two.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I am told we will sign two for sure and possibly three in April. The big girl is the one they want.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    I am told we will sign two for sure and possibly three in April. The big girl is the one they want.
    That is great news, Insider. I sure hope we get the big girl. With Tamika, Amber, Ty, and Dowdell, we can run a true Forward/Center game.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I am excited about the team next year. Mangum is gonna really start to shine next year. THE FURTURE LOOKS PROMISING

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    I am excited about the team next year. Mangum is gonna really start to shine next year. THE FURTURE LOOKS PROMISING
    Yes, it does look promising. I totally agree.

Think of the SIZE that we will have! WOW! With Pringle, Eboni, and Shan on the outside, we are in great shape. I would like one of the new guards to be a pure shooter. Without ARay, we are going to need a consistent outside shooter.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

even with aray. haha.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

i Guess LSU just signed that 6'2 power forward from Georgia. They will have 3 all americans in the starting 5 and the girl from Anacoco that snubbed us will be eligible. If pokey can't win it all with that kind of talent, she might not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    i Guess LSU just signed that 6'2 power forward from Georgia. They will have 3 all americans in the starting 5 and the girl from Anacoco that snubbed us will be eligible. If pokey can't win it all with that kind of talent, she might not ever.
    She has not won it with Augustus yet and has had the chance. Augustus may be the best player to ever grace lsu (past and present) and is arguably the best player in the country. If lsu doesn't win it this year, and I do not think that they will, they will become another Georgia - close but never on top.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    I do not have a name but we are on a big time center out of the Jackson area. She is 6'3" and has game. Crenshaw is recruiting her. I also heard we will sign another scoring guard or two.
    That would be awesome !!! We need somebody with size, not just height, either. Does anybody know if she has any bulk, too ? I got my fingers crossed !!

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

I hope no one moves this cause I don't have access to the recruiting forum. How is it possible that Richard recruits a guy from France and Lebanon? And the Techsters get no one from overseas. Well, I guess we have Margaret from Canada, but she is not overseas and there are soooo many recruited from Australia, etc.

LSU had one last year from Australia that just CAME to the U.S. looking to play and signed with them. Now, how did that happen to them and not us????

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448
    I hope no one moves this cause I don't have access to the recruiting forum. How is it possible that Richard recruits a guy from France and Lebanon? And the Techsters get no one from overseas. Well, I guess we have Margaret from Canada, but she is not overseas and there are soooo many recruited from Australia, etc.

LSU had one last year from Australia that just CAME to the U.S. looking to play and signed with them. Now, how did that happen to them and not us????

Just curious.
    It is usually $$. You can recruit overseas, but you have to pay for the coaches to go over and recruit.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

So our men's program has more $$$ than the women's?

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448
    So our men's program has more $$$ than the women's?
    I don't know how the men got those players. Did they come through a JC or come straight over from another country?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

disy was not in france, he was at a juco in idaho. we like jucos.

ibriham came to the u.s. looking to play and we had a spot for him. we did not go to lebanon looking for players.

+ Reply to Thread