+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Like Religious Debate????

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Like Religious Debate????

Well then don't go to iReligion on Delphi forums...that moderator got tired of our debate and simply banned me from being able to post. It's a real laugh over there. It should be called iHateReligion. Some of you brave ones (arkbob, champ, dhuss) might really enjoy it over there. I'm apparently too juvenile to post.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Like Religious Debate????

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Well then don't go to iReligion on Delphi forums...that moderator got tired of our debate and simply banned me from being able to post. It's a real laugh over there. It should be called iHateReligion. Some of you brave ones (arkbob, champ, dhuss) might really enjoy it over there. I'm apparently too juvenile to post.
    i read the thread for which you were apparently banned. i posted my thoughts, but i won't be back. it's obviously no use disagreeing with that 'drag guy. he'll just turn it into "why are you attacking me personally." talk about juvenile!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    i read the thread for which you were apparently banned. i posted my thoughts, but i won't be back. it's obviously no use disagreeing with that 'drag guy. he'll just turn it into "why are you attacking me personally." talk about juvenile!
    Wow Bob...they deleted your messages...I didn't even get to read what you wrote.
    Apparently I don't have the ability to post anymore either. They just pick and choose wht points they'll let the rest of the board see...what a joke!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Wow Bob...they deleted your messages...I didn't even get to read what you wrote.
    Apparently I don't have the ability to post anymore either. They just pick and choose wht points they'll let the rest of the board see...what a joke!
    wow. it's worse than i thought. it's like someone like mr. pimp got his own forum and made himself king.

They're really slinging the mud at Christianity now...follow the link that says Christian actor is gay (or something like that).

http://forums.delphiforums.com/religionforum

They're really slinging the mud at Christianity now...follow the link that says Christian actor is gay (or something like that).

http://forums.delphiforums.com/religionforum
    that's the thread from which my posts were deleted. looks like they thought i was you reincarnated.

it's their forum and they make the rules. if the rules are "you can say anything you like as long as i like it," then that's fine with me. thank goodness they aren't in a position of real power.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Yeah, I love the "disclaimers" on the main page.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Sounds like the USL board.

Here's the hosts e-mail to me. I called him out for his BS censorship and his religious bias...here is his weak response:

Curious you say that, since the last person I actually banned (you haven't been banned, only gagged) was an atheist. And right now we've got a "pro-life" person who is applauding the shooting of abortion doctors because it "stops the murder of children."
    So your accusation is without merit.
    Obviously, you have a personal beef with me, presumably from some earlier encounter with a different Delphi nick.
    However, since your experience in my forum was so terrible, so awful, and you now say you won't be back, I will assist you in that area. You are now banned. I wouldn't want you to give in to temptation and return. (Though I'm sure you'll be back with another account before too long.)
    Feel free to continue blaming others for your inability to participate in debate like an adult. It will serve your desire to constantly be a "martyr" for your faith.
    Say goodnight, Gracie.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

johnny-

which thread got you gagged?

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    johnny-

which thread got you gagged?
    "Christian film actor is gay"

My response to his e-mail:

This is my first experience with Delphi and I won't get another name because I don't care enough. Anyone who disagrees with you is slandered and made fun of. The off-color posts of irick, yourself, and others are some of the most offensive things I've ever read...but, they fall in line with your world view, so they are accepted. It's a joke. The whole thing is a joke. You delete posts to make others arguments not make sense and when your finally called on your BS, I get banned. That's really funny. Anyway, I've told lots of folks about your forum and what a joke it is. They've all gotten a real laugh at the front page and the fact that it's YOU who can't deal with others when they disagree with you. I'm looking forward to your new forum iNazi where Lordrag has total control over every opinion expressed. Won't that be fun.

You're a joke.

His response:

Thank you for the spewing personal attacks and the namecalling. I'm sure if I ever reconsider my position on Christianity, I will remember you and how you represented it.

In the meantime, further abusive emails will be reported to Delphi TOS. Do not email me again.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

how in the heck do you post on that board. it keeps telling me i'm not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    how in the heck do you post on that board. it keeps telling me i'm not allowed.
    he probably thinks you're me trying another name...talk about some folks who are insecure about their beliefs...don't question anything or you can't post at all. I can't even read it anymore...and apparently he's gonna tell Mr. Delphi on me

he probably thinks you're me trying another name...talk about some folks who are insecure about their beliefs...don't question anything or you can't post at all. I can't even read it anymore...and apparently he's gonna tell Mr. Delphi on me
    you don't want the delphi people angry at you. then you won't be able to use their slow, out-moded forums any more. you should appolgize to mr lordrag.

+ Reply to Thread