Again, T and I find ourselves struck with awe by our environment. However, I'll start this thread from the beginning. We were invited to ride with the team to Denver. We soon received a call from Mrs. Lori Hamilton with bad news. Since we weren't members of an official spirit group (note: The Blue is only a campus organization and not a spirit group), we weren't allowed to attend. Fortunately, our awesome cheerleaders have accepted us and we were again ready to go. NCAA regulations require that you be an official and uniformed member of a spirit group to ride with the team. We don't quite fill out our uniform the same way as the rest of the guys, but I am thankful that they have been generous to accept us. It was an amazing feeling to bring our bags to the band room to load the bus on the way to the plane (our bags each contained a gorilla and some paint, just in case). It was even more amazing to step foot on a plane chartered for the lady techsters. The flight went great. T spent his time listening to music and reading "On Death and Dying" or something like that and I watched Multiplicity with Amanda Jordan (one of the lady techster managers). After our arrival and check in to our room, we attended dinner with the rest of the cheerleaders at a local sports bar type place where we watched the LSU/IONA game and the ILL/AFA game. Believe it or not, I'm actually writing this while T and I are watching the 1982 Lady Techster national championship game. Those uniforms are crazy.

T should be logging on sometime tomorrow for the next post. If anyone has any questions or requests or anything at all, feel free to add some comments.