+ Reply to Thread

Thread: READY TO ROLL

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

READY TO ROLL

I am ready to get this game going! I can't wait to see the Lady Techsters do their thing! I just wish it was today instead of tomorrow.

GO TECHSTERS!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: READY TO ROLL

I wish it were Sunday instead of tomorrow....gives Tasha's ankle more time to heal.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'm planning to watch in Tolliver. Anybody else coming?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

If you have DirecTV, check to see if you can watch the game on Channel 786. If you are in the "allocated" viewing area for this game, you will not have to worry about the "cut-aways" that sometime take place on ESPN2. This is the way ESPN had done it the previous 2 years they've had the tourney and I am hoping it will be the same this year.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the coverage map for the 7:00 pm Saturday game block. Areas not in black will see the indicated game in its entirety. Areas in black get whiparound coverage.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Areas in Blue and Yellow are SOL...

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    Areas in Blue and Yellow are SOL...
    ...unless you subscribed to ESPN Full Court and get all the games.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Ate with the trainer and managers tonight and got news that Tasha was more moble tonight. She should be fine for Saturday.

"T"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Ate with the trainer and managers tonight and got news that Tasha was more moble tonight. She should be fine for Saturday.

"T"
    That is great news.

The map is not such great news for me. I can't zoom in on it, so I am not sure if I am black or blue. I don't have full court, but I might know someone that does just down the road. I will check today.

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    Here is the coverage map for the 7:00 pm Saturday game block. Areas not in black will see the indicated game in its entirety. Areas in black get whiparound coverage.
    Thanks for posting the map! Now I know I will be at the mercy of the programming director as to how much Lady Techsters I will get to see! But my question is this: If you live in a black area, then how do they decide what game you will watch for most of the time?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Today's Tech Update states that it was a severe ankle injury and whether she plays or not will be a game time decision.

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Today's Tech Update states that it was a severe ankle injury and whether she plays or not will be a game time decision.

Here's the link:

http://www.latechsports.com/article....03_17_18:39:25

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog
    Thanks for posting the map! Now I know I will be at the mercy of the programming director as to how much Lady Techsters I will get to see! But my question is this: If you live in a black area, then how do they decide what game you will watch for most of the time?
    "The best action..."

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    That is great news.

The map is not such great news for me. I can't zoom in on it, so I am not sure if I am black or blue. I don't have full court, but I might know someone that does just down the road. I will check today.
    I thought about you when I saw the map. Aren't the counties outlined? Can't you tell from that? It looks, though, like Tyler is right on the line, so who knows. Do you not have directv?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I thought about you when I saw the map. Aren't the counties outlined? Can't you tell from that? It looks, though, like Tyler is right on the line, so who knows. Do you not have directv?
    I have regular cable, so not direct TV. I signed up for full court online, just in case I don't get it on ESPN. I am prepared and READY!

+ Reply to Thread