+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Were there site problems on 4/6

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Were there site problems on 4/6

Thursday april 6th I had numerous problems on BB&B and trying to get on BB&B.

When I did get on the site I had problems going to the next page. (I would get the "page has expired" or "site not found" message.) And I was not disconected from the net.
    But mainly I just couldn't get on the site. I would get "site unavailable" alot and some "site not found".

So, was there a problem with BB&B yesterday? Or is someone here trying to send me a message?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Were there site problems on 4/6

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    Thursday april 6th I had numerous problems on BB&B and trying to get on BB&B.

When I did get on the site I had problems going to the next page. (I would get the "page has expired" or "site not found" message.) And I was not disconected from the net.
    But mainly I just couldn't get on the site. I would get "site unavailable" alot and some "site not found".

So, was there a problem with BB&B yesterday? Or is someone here trying to send me a message?
    i had the same problem...it sucked...i actually had to do work.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Well, I was told by someone that it could be that I was "black balled" by someone on the site!

So I am glad that I was not the only one. And working yesterday really did SUCK! Everybody above me was gone yesterday so I was highman on the totem pole and I STILL had to WORK!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Man, I sure am sorry to have inconvenienced all of you that much. It DOES suck to actually have to work!

Yes. There were site problems. There were some major power outages in Phoenix where our site is actually hosted that caused some major equipment failures. John had to go out and replace some components and then when everything WAS running, there was a SQL error on the homepage that John got fixed last night. Apparently there were problems this morning as well.

Chris

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Man, I sure am sorry to have inconvenienced all of you that much. It DOES suck to actually have to work!

Yes. There were site problems. There were some major power outages in Phoenix where our site is actually hosted that caused some major equipment failures. John had to go out and replace some components and then when everything WAS running, there was a SQL error on the homepage that John got fixed last night. Apparently there were problems this morning as well.

Chris
    it's ok, tdf. since i worked yesterday i got enough done to pretty much chill until, i figure, around wednesday.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    it's ok, tdf. since i worked yesterday i got enough done to pretty much chill until, i figure, around wednesday.
    I thought that maybe Oakes had paid somebody to crash the site. You know, it was very coincidental that RW quit and then the site wouldn't work.

TDF, thanks for the clarification. I was not trying to complain. Just wanted to see if it was just me.

You know taking BB&B away from us is like trying to take away crack from the crack head. We get cranky.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Yeah, I know. You guys are IMPOSSIBLE to keep happy!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I access the site from on-campus, and I was starting to wonder if Tech were blocking the site! In my mind, our comments about Ronny leaving were the last straw, and then they blocked it. Man, this site breeds paranoia!

+ Reply to Thread