+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LADY TECHSTERS

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

LADY TECHSTERS

RIGHT NOW I WANT TO THANK THE COACHING STAFF AT LOUISIANA TECH
    AND SPECIAL THE PLAYERS BECAUSE WITH OUT THEM WE WANT Have nothing
    and you know what i'm getting tired of people saying that the lady techsters
    didn't do this or that right i know we made some mistakes sat. night but we had to do something winning 26 games because a average team caNT WIN THAT MANY BUT I TELL YOU THIS I THINK WE WILL BE A MUCH BETTER TEAm next year

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: LADY TECHSTERS

What do you mean without them we have nothing? can you explain please?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    What do you mean without them we have nothing? can you explain please?
    d-dawg is a WBB purist. Don't be offended...

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Ah master Yoda thank you for the wisdom dont agree lol but thank you.:icon_wink

Puppy ladyfan is an unknown

I personally think that the TECHSTERS deserve all the thanks we can give them. They worked hard in a difficult situation to do what they have done. What they need now is more support than ever because they will lose three great players. I have no doubt that we will see our team in the NCAA tournament again next year. Hopefully they'll gain the confidence they need to go all the way. You go, Girls!
    Last edited by ladyfan; 03-22-2006 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyfan
    I personally think that the TECHSTERS deserve all the thanks we can give them. They worked hard in a difficult situation to do what they have done. What they need now is more support than ever because they will lose three great players. I have no doubt that we will see our team in the final four tournament again next year. Hopefully they'll gain the confidence they need to go all the way. You go, Girls!
    If you think they are gonna make the final four you need 2 put down.....Oh never mind...Go techsters

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

I think ladyfan meant to say NCAA tournament as opposed to final four tournament.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

If you think they are gonna make the final four you need 2 put down.....Oh never mind...Go techsters
    I certainly don't think it's impossible that the Lady Techsters make the NCAA tournament again. All you've got to do is keep the program hanging around the Top 25, then every once in awhile get that rare recruit that makes the difference between a top 25 team and a Final Four team. It is not out of the realm of possibility.

If you were saying the Techsters would not go the Final Four with the anywhere near the frequency the program did in the early years I would totally agree. But to say they will never go again -- I just don't see that. If Long puts the team back on solid footing -- and it appears he will -- then all you need is that great local player who decides she wants to stay home instead of going far away. That happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    I certainly don't think it's impossible that the Lady Techsters make the NCAA tournament again. All you've got to do is keep the program hanging around the Top 25, then every once in awhile get that rare recruit that makes the difference between a top 25 team and a Final Four team. It is not out of the realm of possibility.

If you were saying the Techsters would not go the Final Four with the anywhere near the frequency the program did in the early years I would totally agree. But to say they will never go again -- I just don't see that. If Long puts the team back on solid footing -- and it appears he will -- then all you need is that great local player who decides she wants to stay home instead of going far away. That happens all the time.
    Never say never. I dont see it but hey thats why they play the game. I think they will always be in the tournament and hang around the top 25 but not the final 4. And your right I think Long has put the team on solid footing and a great coach.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Never say never. I dont see it but hey thats why they play the game. I think they will always be in the tournament and hang around the top 25 but not the final 4. And your right I think Long has put the team on solid footing and a great coach.
    I wish we could let him do the halftime pep talks for the Dawgs...

+ Reply to Thread