+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pedro's Come To His Senses

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Pedro's Come To His Senses

Check out Pedro's latest blog in the Shreveport Times...it mentions BBB's and myself. He posted a nice blog on Lady Techsters.

http://timesfreeforall.blogspot.com/
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Pedro's Come To His Senses

I don't know where the rest of the posts on this thread went. I'll reiterate. He is still an idiot, because he said the LSU Lady Tigers could beat Tech's Bulldogs. That wins him the award as the most idiotic person who holds himself out to know something about sports.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    I don't know where the rest of the posts on this thread went. I'll reiterate. He is still an idiot, because he said the LSU Lady Tigers could beat Tech's Bulldogs. That wins him the award as the most idiotic person who holds himself out to know something about sports.
    The other comments were on another thread. No matter what Pedro says about Tech now he will be on our bad side. And notice he had to throw in a little snip about BBB in this comment also. Pedro hasn't changed by writing a blog about the Techsters.

Vote for Pedro.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Pedro, listen to your heart. That's what I did.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

He drank some cool water,and took a bath...but it did not help...maybe he'll cut off all his hair.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread