+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wildest Fans at the NCAA Tournament

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Wildest Fans at the NCAA Tournament

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...1.html?cnn=yes

This link was on CNN.com with the titile of this thread as its title.

Sports Illustrated doesn't know the the BEST and WILDEST fans were banned.................... but went undercover.:icon_wink

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Wildest Fans at the NCAA Tournament

Did you notice the Memphis Blue Crew shirt in pic 3? Now somebody ELSE is copying us!

TDF

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Look at pic number 11. I think that "SHE" is a "HE" look at all the facial hair.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

"DUDE looks like a LADY!"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

WAYY too close.... the stubble gives it away... maybe that's why they got so close.. wanted to make sure that it was a dude.

Sad that some of these fans get called the best fans of the tourney. Damn, if "T" and Gorilla could have gone regular, they'd be right up there with the Kentucky guy. That looked like the only fanatic on there!

PLUS, I noticed that in the memphis pic, that was a bunch of old people. Are they allowed to stand and cheer???? Humm... what a concept!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

MAN! I hope that is a guy!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    WAYY too close.... the stubble gives it away... maybe that's why they got so close.. wanted to make sure that it was a dude.

Sad that some of these fans get called the best fans of the tourney. Damn, if "T" and Gorilla could have gone regular, they'd be right up there with the Kentucky guy. That looked like the only fanatic on there!

PLUS, I noticed that in the memphis pic, that was a bunch of old people. Are they allowed to stand and cheer???? Humm... what a concept!
    Yeah, but you need to be in the NCAA tourney to get your pic taken. Doubt SI covered the NIT.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Guys, I'm going to need all yall's help on this one.. I'm in a contest. Mr. and Mrss. Bracket! I have to make a video and have it in by Monday the 27th. Here's where yall come in. I need everyone to go vote between 11:00 on 3/30 until 10:59 4/3. You can only vote once, so I'm going to need you to all vote and also to have your friends and family too! I'll start a thread when I'm exactly sure where you can vote. Thanks Yall!!!!

"T"

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Let us know "T". Maybe the admin. will send out a mass email when it happens?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Sorry David... but I wouldn't send out a mass e-mail on something like this. Let's save those for at least fairly important things. Unless the admins want to start like a weely update/reminder type thing, then we should just limit this to threads.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We will get the word out on here, at least.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

That's all that I can ask... I hope my video stacks up well against the rest. I'm just honored that I made it this far... I think I'ma post fliers on campus.

"T"

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i don't think the fliuers are needed now everyone knows . . . i was reminded by a friend and then many people reminded me so i think it spread by word of mouth but i'll help ya with the fliers if you want!

+ Reply to Thread