+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quantae thomas

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

quantae thomas

can anybody give me information on quantae moore

how did she do this year

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: quantae thomas

I'm confused about the "moore" thing.

We saw a few flashes of greatness in Quantae, but she still has a ways to go. Given this coaching staff's ability to develop players, I think we'll see great things from her.

I don't know about her stats, but I remember getting the impression that she was pretty decent from 3pt range. Don't think she took a lot of shots from there, but made a good number of the ones she tried. Can't remember much else about her game.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I don't know the official numbers, but Quantae added a lot to the team. She's pretty quick and athletic. I assume by naming her Quantae Moore you want to know about Quantae Thomas and Shan Moore. The more I watch Shan play, the more I fall in love. Someone else can probably give you the numbers.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quantae also has a bigger than me sized Sponge Bob Square Pants. I can tell you that.

+ Reply to Thread