+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jodi crenshaw

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

jodi crenshaw

i think chris long made the right move in hiring coach jodi crenshaw as the post players coach compare the post players this year to next they much much better and you can she the improvement she made to the post and how better they is to compare to last years and they have more fight in them

and we want to thank you : coach jodi crenshaw

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Re: jodi crenshaw

I didn't know we had a jodi crenshaw on staff.... now theres a joni. But I agree she does a good job.
    Last edited by touchdown123; 03-22-2006 at 12:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread