+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TechTalk BB&B mention

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: TechTalk BB&B mention

t and gorilla were on the news last night it was about the guys coach and they showed the fans and said how some had been kicked out but we still come back

I was thankful they didn't show when i was kicked out!! Thats just what my parents need to hear . . . get a phone call oh your daughter was on the news . . .

but thats how i found out about the bbb and im getting to like it so it was good!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    t and gorilla were on the news last night it was about the guys coach and they showed the fans and said how some had been kicked out but we still come back

I was thankful they didn't show when i was kicked out!! Thats just what my parents need to hear . . . get a phone call oh your daughter was on the news . . .

but thats how i found out about the bbb and im getting to like it so it was good!
    We were on the news? When?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

last night

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

" I also heard the ad and chills were going through my body, and it stopped when I heard the "la" TECH bbb. It's going to take some time. " Doc quote

Doc..just wanted to clear up the la-tech you heard...I said L -A-tech bbb dot com. not la-tech...It is said fast so it might have been difficult to distinguish...

Hope you caught the BBB sponsored Coach Sim show Monday...
    heard anything on the cancelled long drive contest dates?? I haven't seen anything local on it yet..

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    " I also heard the ad and chills were going through my body, and it stopped when I heard the "la" TECH bbb. It's going to take some time. " Doc quote

Doc..just wanted to clear up the la-tech you heard...I said L -A-tech bbb dot com. not la-tech...It is said fast so it might have been difficult to distinguish...

Hope you caught the BBB sponsored Coach Sim show Monday...
    heard anything on the cancelled long drive contest dates?? I haven't seen anything local on it yet..
    Ed, thanks for the response. What I was talking about was one of the boys. They were talking about the coaches show and said it. I whinced.... and got over it. I guess I didn't know that there was a true AD that you did the voice over for. (What, Coach Mick was busy?!?!? ) Sorry for the confusion.

I haven't heard anything and I keep checking the LDA website. The only other options that I have are Dallas and Lake Charles..... so far.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh

They could cut my legs off and couge out my eyes and I'd still come back.. Painted up!! LoL. I could just listen to Nits on a portable radio and yell.

+ Reply to Thread