+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ESPN.com Mr. Bracket

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: ESPN.com Mr. Bracket

voting ends tonight at 11:59:59 i know that

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    when did you take that??
    In the spring.
    How 'bout sunday afternoon?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

see i didn't go to that game . . . thats why i asked :/ but i was cheering for them loud on saturday and i'll be there tomorrow screaming my lungs out

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

T,

I hope you realize that you are fast becoming a role model! Erin and Brandon (7 and 5 respectively) are following this thread and Erin keeps asking if you are still in the lead. You are becoming one of Erin's Tech idols! I even let her go and place her very own vote for you.

TDF

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    T,

I hope you realize that you are fast becoming a role model! Erin and Brandon (7 and 5 respectively) are following this thread and Erin keeps asking if you are still in the lead. You are becoming one of Erin's Tech idols! I even let her go and place her very own vote for you.

TDF
    You will have to give them their first Tech paintjob soon.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Haha. That's awesome! Hopefully this will just be another tool that I can use to help people get excited about Tech... especially future recruits? LOL. So, I'll have my paint on at the game tomorrow... I'll bring a little extra for anyone who wants to paint their face at the game!
    Oh TDF, Tell Erin I said thank you!!!

"T"

david you can paint tom at my apartment since i live by the field if you want . . . just call and let me know

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the voting over? Did David win?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I know the voting is over but are they holding the results and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    I know the voting is over but are they holding the results and for how long?
    Why do I not trust ESPN?

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Haha... I haven't heard anything yet c110. I wonder how much they want a cinderell story??

"T"

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Haha... I haven't heard anything yet c110. I wonder how much they want a cinderell story??

"T"
    There are some "hanging chads" in Florida that are still being counted. :icon_wink This should be resolved by the time you are married and have blue children attending TECH.

haha like my mother says(she was raised in florida) let me count to 10 . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . oh wait recount

+ Reply to Thread