+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN.com Mr. Bracket

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: ESPN.com Mr. Bracket

Well, I also sent out emails to all of the Miss Bracket nominies and offered to trade votes with their people. Hehe, I hope it works.

I'm not sure how many people entered, but the first cut was 64 then 16. 8 guys and 8 girls. We had to send in a 2 min video... so we'll see how everyone elseses comes out..?

"T"

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I just voted for you. You are still 3rd.

I didn't take the time to read the rules but from reading the thread I have to believe that now it is one vote per computer. Is this one vote per day or one vote total?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

If someone has time maybe they can go by all the computer labs and vote on every computer...

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I'm not exactly sure how the voting works... I've tried to figure it out, but I'm not sure... The mass lab voting is a project for next week... Yall keep it up, I'm up to 18.5%!!! Thanks! Yall are doing a great job and I really appreciate it! Tell everyone you know... send out an email at work!

"T"

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

I voted for you! Congrats on making the finalists! I'll be sure to vote from work this week, and will have my co-workers do the same.

Good luck!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

19.4% now. I want to know if the UNC fans actually voted for you.

I sure hope so/think they will. My boy Donald sent a facebook message to the administrator of the UNC fans hate Duke facebook group (which is huge) to send out a messge to all of their members to vote for me! I think that this will continue the next few days and the gap will close in...

"T"

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I sent out facebook messages to my groups. And it just let me vote again. Maybe it's one vote per day per computer or something so everybody try to vote again. David's up to 19.6% now!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    I sent out facebook messages to my groups. And it just let me vote again. Maybe it's one vote per day per computer or something so everybody try to vote again. David's up to 19.6% now!!

Thanks BLUE!! I found if you erase your cache, cookies, and history on your internet options it will let you vote again! Thanks for all yall's votes... and second votes too!

"T"

Ok so here it is... if you want to.

Go to the Mr. Bracket page and vote
    Click your Internet Options and clear your cache, cookies, and history.
    Click the link to Miss Bracket
    Click back to Mr. Bracket and vote
    Click the link to Miss Bracket and then quickly the Mr. Bracket and vote.
    You can repeat this voting for up to one minute. Clearing your cache makes it possible.

"T"

Puppy LiveBlueDieBlue is an unknown LiveBlueDieBlue's Avatar

20% kid let's keep it up

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Change the link in your signature... that link takes you to the results, and i'm having to try the clearing cache thing right now and hope that it works. I can't vote from work under your link

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

hehe, 20.1 !!!!

EVERYONE: use the link at the top of this thread.. not his signature.

Puppy LiveBlueDieBlue is an unknown LiveBlueDieBlue's Avatar

click submit as fast as you can in 1 minute

+ Reply to Thread