+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

LSU Men and Women's basketball

Ya Gotta Love it!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Please move to Flamer's section.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I think he's trying to collect red dots.

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Move to Flamer's section??? You guys cant honestly say that both of those games weren't exciting today. (even if you are biased against LSU)

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hcet .AL
    Move to Flamer's section??? You guys cant honestly say that both of those games weren't exciting today. (even if you are biased against LSU)
    Yes move to the Flamer's Section because you are only trying to stir us up with this crap. You know this is the Tech board. Share your insight on LSU basketball with someone who cares.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Are you lost? I dont see anything that says LSU fans website, this is Louisiana Tech's fan website. poor tigger, cant even read. Go home, get a bottle of bourbon, a nice pic of big baby davis and "entertain" yourself.

The only school that matters
    Last edited by TulsaPup; 03-26-2006 at 03:59 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Are you lost? I dont see anything that says LSU fans website, this is Louisiana Tech's fan website. poor tigger, cant even read. Go home, get a bottle of bourbon, a nice pic of big baby davis and "entertain" yourself.

AMEN!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Well, duh.
    What a dumbarse post.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup

MD 20 20 is more his speed!

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

You guys cant honestly say that both of those games weren't exciting today. (even if you are biased against LSU)
    Hmmmm I CAN honestly say that I didn't actually WATCH either of those games.

Thank you for being the incarnate version of everything that so many people despise about lsu and its "fans."

:icon_roll

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I didn't watch them, had a chance to and decided very easily against it. Two reasons: First and foremost, I am a TECH fan and view LSU as a rival in all areas of competition. It would be kinda like Duke rooting for UNC. And secondly, even though I don't want to hear it, at least 5 people will "enlighten" me to the events of the game.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the LSU Tigers beat the Duke Blue Devils and the Texas Longhorns. I was rooting for the Bayou Bengals on both occasions.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    I didn't watch them, had a chance to and decided very easily against it. Two reasons: First and foremost, I am a TECH fan and view LSU as a rival in all areas of competition. It would be kinda like Duke rooting for UNC. And secondly, even though I don't want to hear it, at least 5 people will "enlighten" me to the events of the game.
    EXPLAIN LSU as a rival when we dont play in anything?????:icon_roll

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    They're bastards, we're not. That's how we're rivals. Don't you see?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    LSU is a rival. Rivals for athletes, money, fans, media coverage, etc.

+ Reply to Thread