+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Those are some good ideas other than the Tigger Burn. Unless, of course, we are playing them that week. Otherwise, we look like the jilted lover who can't get over the one she never got.
    Yes I was implying that the Tigger Burn would take place before our game with them. The way I see it is the worst thing that could happen is Tech students go to that game as LSU fans.

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Well, when LSU jumps all over Tech in the first half...............that's exactly what's going to happen. Tech fans will start cheering for LSU. It's either that or they'll simply leave. Not good in any case.

The simple fact is that Tech does not have a rival. It should also be pointed out that the people on this board have an obsession with hating LSU, but the general student body does not nor does the general public.

Folks, LSU is not the problem. The fact that Tech is a wanderer in the desert with no one to play with or no one to be friends with IS the problem. We have got to forge some relationships with some regional colleges or wer're doomed. Believe it or not Tech athletics have topped out with the current arrangement (The WAC). With the travel, sorry fan support, sorry financial support........Tech just cant do any better. Love it or do something about it.

P.S. I hope LSU kicks UCLA's ass!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Again ... what's with this "we" crap? You're no Tech fan.

lsu beats Tech in football once every 50 years, and they think it's some kind of big deal.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Hcet .AL
    Ya Gotta Love it!
    Ditto Al!! Best of luck to both LSU men and women. I hope they can do what UConn did a few years ago and win both titles!

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    How about the mis-named "Regal Blues" wearing RED tops to the Fresno game? WTF?

Note: The "blue" worn by the "Regal Blues" is never regal, and it is seldom even
    blue.
    Did they go back to being named the "Regal Blues"? I know they were named that for a long time, but switched to the "High Tech Dancers" back in the early 90's (which I thought was one of the gayest name changes I have ever heard)

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgraves562
    Ditto Al!! Best of luck to both LSU men and women. I hope they can do what UConn did a few years ago and win both titles!
    cgraves, did you ever go to LSU for grad school or anything?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hcet .AL
    Well, when LSU jumps all over Tech in the first half...............that's exactly what's going to happen. Tech fans will start cheering for LSU. It's either that or they'll simply leave. Not good in any case.

The simple fact is that Tech does not have a rival. It should also be pointed out that the people on this board have an obsession with hating LSU, but the general student body does not nor does the general public.

Folks, LSU is not the problem. The fact that Tech is a wanderer in the desert with no one to play with or no one to be friends with IS the problem. We have got to forge some relationships with some regional colleges or wer're doomed. Believe it or not Tech athletics have topped out with the current arrangement (The WAC). With the travel, sorry fan support, sorry financial support........Tech just cant do any better. Love it or do something about it.

P.S. I hope LSU kicks UCLA's ass!
    Well thought out post instead of your normal pot stiring ramblings.

If LSU jumps out to an early lead, it means nothing; we've seen comebacks before engineered by this coaching staff. I say if because we don't know what our team will look like when we march into Tiggah Stadium. When LSU got the lead, I personally found entertainment watching the LSU folks around me and my wife because they were acting like fools. Even the kids were yelling "kill Tech." I tried to ask the father if he thought that was appropriate to teach his kid and I got a drunken stupor look back. I also found entertainment in watching alot of the Tiger faithful leave before half time.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

do you happen to have a mullet? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    Funny you should ask me that considering it is 90% or more of the other people on this board (obviously you included) who have such a redneck way of thinking that you allow yourselves to have such a hatred for LSU in the absense of any true reason such as a rivalry or true competition between the two schools.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Funny you should ask me that considering it is 90% or more of the other people on this board (obviously you included) who have such a redneck way of thinking that you allow yourselves to have such a hatred for LSU in the absense of any true reason such as a rivalry or true competition between the two schools.
    cgraves, did you ever go to LSU?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaPup
    I found his picture:

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

He looks like a Saluki fan!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

... people on this board ... have such a redneck way of thinking that you allow yourselves to have such a hatred for LSU
    I wanna get this straight .... are you saying that everyone who hates lsu is a redneck? Or just that people on this board who hate lsu are redencks?

Do only rednecks hate lsu? Do any rednecks like lsu? Can lsu fans be rednecks too? Or just lsu haters?

If I stopped hating lsu, would I lose my redneck status?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Most rednecks I know are lsu fans. I guess that's where the A comes in from lsua&m.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    I wanna get this straight .... are you saying that everyone who hates lsu is a redneck? Or just that people on this board who hate lsu are redencks?

Do only rednecks hate lsu? Do any rednecks like lsu? Can lsu fans be rednecks too? Or just lsu haters?

If I stopped hating lsu, would I lose my redneck status?
    I am not saying any of the above. It is not a matter of hating LSU, I am sure there a plenty of people at Auburn, Tennessee, Flordia, and especially USC that hate LSU. For the most part, they have a reason. Much like Alabama and Auburn have a reason for hating each other as do Texas and Oklahoma. It is why people on this board hate LSU. There is no rivalry, no history between the two schools. Again, it is a hatred born out of immaturity and jealousy. It is like people on here referring to Budke as "Buttkey" another example of gross immaturity. I am no fan of the man either, but he has moved on and so should all of you. That is where the redneck comment came from.

+ Reply to Thread