+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: LSU Men and Women's basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Hcet .AL
    Sorry, I've never been to a single one and I don't desire too. The atmosphere looks exciting on t.v. though. I'd love to be amongst a bunch of raucus fans than amongst a bunch of empty seats.

I attended every single Tech game this past year.................and you?
    Dhuss was at every one chief, you could have bet your life on it. I will be at the Spring practice this Sat and at the baseball game............AND YOU??????

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krecke1
    Why do Tech fans hate LSU? I go to LSU, but spent some time in Ruston when I first started college. I Like Tech and I like LSU. I liked the small town feel of Ruston it was a COLLEGE TOWN, Baton Rouge isn't. I chose to transfer to LSU because I wanted a more exciting sports scene.
    So, you put your entire academic success and future employment into a college sports team?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg

Everyone knows the most classless fans reside at LSU.
    This is off the subject, but some of the Nevada fans were pretty bad too. I don't know if I'd give LSU the title of "most classless fans" without more careful consideration.

Varsity Bulldog Hcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHcet .AL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    This is off the subject, but some of the Nevada fans were pretty bad too. I don't know if I'd give LSU the title of
    "most classless fans"
    without more careful consideration.

I bet that every school has them. Just a hunch.
    La.Tech " A women's basketball school, Like it or not!"

+ Reply to Thread