+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Bigdog28,

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Hey Bigdog28,

I read today that it was the last day for LSU season ticket holders to get their final 4 tickets. Did you get your order in on time?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hey Bigdog28,

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I read today that it was the last day for LSU season ticket holders to get their final 4 tickets. Did you get your order in on time?
    I figure he's too busy trying to get airline and game tickets to watch the Lady Tigers in the Final Four in Boston. That is his favorite college sport and team right? :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread