+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WKU

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

WKU

WKU went down last night to KState by one point. I hope that by making the semifinals of the WNIT, they made a point that they should have been included in the NCAA. However, I don't know if the NCAA committee even cared what they did.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: WKU

It was on Kansas State's court too. Western wins by 20 at their place. They shouldn't have accepted the offer to the NIT.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Are you people lost? This isnt a WKU board!! At least that is what most of you tell those of us who support LSU on this board. I dont quite understand why you people are so quick to come to the defense of a team in Kentucky, who was a huge rival of the Techsters for several years, but have such a hatred for the flagship school in your own state. I have said it before and I will say it again..petty, juvenile jealousy!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgraves562
    Are you people lost? This isnt a WKU board!! At least that is what most of you tell those of us who support LSU on this board. I dont quite understand why you people are so quick to come to the defense of a team in Kentucky, who was a huge rival of the Techsters for several years, but have such a hatred for the flagship school in your own state. I have said it before and I will say it again..petty, juvenile jealousy!
    cgraves, did you ever go to LSU? Please answer.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

The reason is that WKU is a lot like Tech, a smaller school from a mid-major conference that has maintained a solid program despite not having the resources of a larger university. They got screwed over because they weren't in a major conference. I pull for any smaller conference underdog team that gets its chance to screw a major univerity, ESPECIALLY LSU!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    No, but he really, really, really, wanted to go? Just like all the other ULM and ULL grads.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    The reason is that WKU is a lot like Tech, a smaller school from a mid-major conference that has maintained a solid program despite not having the resources of a larger university. They got screwed over because they weren't in a major conference. I pull for any smaller conference underdog team that gets its chance to screw a major univerity, ESPECIALLY LSU!

Couldn't have said it better. It takes a real idiot not to understand the difference.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I think he must have stayed at a Holiday Inn one time.

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

No, I didn't but I grew up in La. What difference does it make if I went there or not?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

No, I didn't but I grew up in La. What difference does it make if I went there or not?
    This explains so much, yet I dont even know where to begin.

Somebody else take this, please.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    This explains so much, yet I dont even know where to begin.

Somebody else take this, please.
    I don't think any of us speak his native tongue, i.e., "Stupid," well enough to communicate the important points.

We'll try this one: LSU is the flagship university of Baton Rouge, not of Louisiana. A lie told a thousand times does not make it true.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even think I have the energy to respond to ignorance like this today. My only question now is if cgraves lives in North Louisiana or in Baton Rouge. IF it is B.R. and he is an lsuseless fan, why is he on this board? IF he is from North Louisiana, it makes him even more ignorant. A great D1 school with tradition, pride, IN HIS BACKYARD, and a wbb program that competes for recruits with lsu and he wonders why he shouldn't support them? That is PURE IGNORANCE.

cgraves, please go pull for YOUR school. If you graduated from Tech, you should be ashamed.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Because I know you went to Tech, and I could understand if you rooted for LSU first if you had gone there. Most losers like you want to be associated with something that wins. But if you didnt even go there, I have to wonder why LSU is your number one team. I have no respect for pieces of garbage like you, and I guarantee most people that actually go or went to LSU dont either.

+ Reply to Thread